+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Direct from the Dawgs Dugout Show Starts Tonight - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Direct from the Dawgs Dugout Show Starts Tonight - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech baseball coach Wade Simoneaux will begin his weekly radio show this Monday, March 05, 2007 at Ponchatoula's Resta...

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Direct from the Dawgs Dugout Show Starts Tonight - latechsports.com

Interesting that they didn't mention the SPONSOR of the show! www.LaTechBBB.com!

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Good time to have all the coaches call in and ask him they probing questions brought up on this board. I bet he has answers for everyone. Be sure and let him know how much you support the program.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grimey View Post
    Good time to have all the coaches call in and ask him they probing questions brought up on this board. I bet he has answers for everyone. Be sure and let him know how much you support the program.
    Please call or pm me questions!

+ Reply to Thread