+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy Toledo!: Loss to Rockets confirms Tech slump - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Holy Toledo!: Loss to Rockets confirms Tech slump - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON -- It's official: The Louisiana Tech baseball team is in a slump.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Holy Toledo!: Loss to Rockets confirms Tech slump - News Star

Hasn't Sim been seen wearing no. 13? If so, and we are stuck on 13 wins, maybe the team needs to burn that jersey in a secret ceremony in the bowels of the baseball stadium!

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: Holy Toledo!: Loss to Rockets confirms Tech slump - News Star

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    Hasn't Sim been seen wearing no. 13? If so, and we are stuck on 13 wins, maybe the team needs to burn that jersey in a secret ceremony in the bowels of the baseball stadium!
    I'm right there with you Auby......you would think with baseball players & coaches amongst the most superstitious of any sport, coach Sim wouldn't let #13 anywhere near his dugout !!!! I remember last year the fans in Fayetteville were ragging on coach Sim's number of choice.....i'm sure he just tuned them out !

+ Reply to Thread