+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Let's GET IT ON!

Varsity Bulldog ProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Let's GET IT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Which bigwigs did we beat?

We beat Iowa (14-16), Rice (19-13), Mississippi State (19-14), and Alabama (10-20, 0-15 in SEC). Someone please point out something impressive about that.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    Do ya think we should even accept an invitation to the consolation tourney better known as the WNIT?? Sure, we'll probably get one based on our tradition but what happens if we don't win that ? Just how much farther down the tubes would our "tradition" go??!!
    I've been thinking about this, and I believe that we will accept a WNIT bid (IF it is offered), at least in part so that the consecutive "post-season" appearances streak will continue. Not nearly as impressive, but still a rarity.

As crappy as this is, it says something that in the worst season in the program's history we still have the "luxury" of debating whether or not to accept a post-season bid (even if it is a consolation tournament).

Accept the new reality and move on. Just like Oklahoma has to do with its football program. :icon_wink:

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I figure we will turn down the WNIT offer. Our players need to know that we don't play toward that. Honestly, I am ready for this season to end. I want to look forward to next year.

+ Reply to Thread