+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chokey Patman gone

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: Chokey Patman gone

Wow! I wonder what is going on. Am trying to think if there is another school she would be interested in as far as coaching. Maybe a pro team is after her.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Watch ElEssEwe go after Kim, the Hammond Honey.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Watch ElEssEwe go after Kim, the Hammond Honey.
    exactly what is gonna happen

something doesnt smell right about this. I dont think she's ready for the WNBA but why would you leave otherwise. Whats the chances some sort of probation might be coming. Just an odd situtation.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

It is too abrupt and unexpected. Got to be something going on. I can't think of another college situation that would be better than the one she has. So it has to be a pro job or something SORDID!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Have you watched her coach- she sucks. Kim out coached her to a national championship when Pokey clearly had superior athletes. Maybe they got tired of losing games they should not be. Leon would probably have loved to have had the players she has that she can't win the big one with.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Wow! I wonder what is going on. Am trying to think if there is another school she would be interested in as far as coaching. Maybe a pro team is after her.
    I find it interesting that this has happened a couple of days after an article in the BR Advocrap that basically states that LSU fans now expected great seasons out of the Lady Tigers such as deep trips in the NCAAs. I think Pokey knows that that's going to be coming to a quick halt. The only thing I figure is that Fowles and maybe the point guard are going to forgo their senior seasons and just haven't announced it yet, so that Pokey knows she's toast once they're gone. With the talent that team had this year, there's no reason they should have lost the games they did.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

If it is an upcoming scandal, they won't get Kim, lol maybe Buttkey will go there!

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Gotta say this shocked me. Didn't see it coming. I can only imagine that there's a scandal behind it. I don't know if it involves the program or her personal life but there has to be something.

Word is that KM is our first choice for a replacement, but that could be just rumor.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

i think kim would go. you have a built in excuse not to win for a couple of years if there are sanctions. kim knows she can recruit big time athletes to lsu, much easier than to baylor, and she can win there.

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

I'm hearing from those "in the know" that the problem didn't have anything to do with any NCAA violations.

Take that for what it's worth. They aren't going into detail about what Pokey did.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techbluedog View Post
    WWLTV 5 o'clock news: According to Jim Henderson's "sources", the resignation was forced due to improper conduct with players.
    OK..... admit it. How many of us thought this might be the case right after we heard the news? Not that it's true mind you.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techbluedog View Post
    WWLTV 5 o'clock news: According to Jim Henderson's "sources", the resignation was forced due to improper conduct with players.
    Sweet.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I would not be surprised if this is the result of an investigation into the entire Augustus recruiting war.

She gave a verbal to us then Kim and Seymore (esp. Kim) got involved in the decision making process.

Something very serious and wrong went down between the Augustus family and lsu back in 2002 and I would bet that it is boiling up today - that with other recruiting issues.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I would not be surprised if this is the result of an investigation into the entire Augustus recruiting war.

She gave a verbal to us then Kim and Seymore (esp. Kim) got involved in the decision making process.

Something very serious and wrong went down between the Augustus family and lsu back in 2002 and I would bet that it is boiling up today - that with other recruiting issues.
    AND there ya go........... I can bet you that recruiting violations are going to come out right AFTER the NCAA tournament run. Watch........

+ Reply to Thread