+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chokey Patman gone

Puppy LSuNuma1 is an unknown

Re: Chokey Patman gone

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I would not be surprised if this is the result of an investigation into the entire Augustus recruiting war.

She gave a verbal to us then Kim and Seymore (esp. Kim) got involved in the decision making process.

Something very serious and wrong went down between the Augustus family and lsu back in 2002 and I would bet that it is boiling up today - that with other recruiting issues.
    Wishful thinking. Early rumor is she was forced out due to "improper conduct". If it were NCAA violations, LSU would have to report those immediately.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LSuNuma1 View Post
    Wishful thinking. Early rumor is she was forced out due to "improper conduct". If it were NCAA violations, LSU would have to report those immediately.
    What does "inproper conduct" mean to you? When she and KMR had that spat, KMR stated to her something about I know what you did. KMR can be real trouble when she has some information. :icon_wink:

Anyway, this is just a diversion. We have some unfinished business to attend to tonight. I will catch up on all of this when more information comes out.

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    AND there ya go........... I can bet you that recruiting violations are going to come out right AFTER the NCAA tournament run. Watch........
    Oh? How much are you willing to bet?

$500.00 sound good?

We need to define "right after the NCAA tournament," first.

Let me know.

Puppy LSuNuma1 is an unknown

What does "inproper conduct" mean to you? When she and KMR had that spat, KMR stated to her something about I know what you did. KMR can be real trouble when she has some information. :icon_wink:

Anyway, this is just a diversion. We have some unfinished business to attend to tonight. I will catch up on all of this when more information comes out.

I won't speculate about players' or coaches' personal lives but the alleged conduct was personal in nature. Not recruiting violations.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I can not believe Kim would EVER go to LSU. Baylor is one thing, but LSU is another thing all together. Can't see it happening.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

The early rumor has to do with she and a player. Read into that what you will, but it will not be an NCAA violation.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

The money talks with KM (no longer KM-R). . . and commitments.

On pookey . . . she popped that gum so much it irritated me.:icon_wink:
    Do I care for Chatman?? Can you tell?
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I bet "carpet" has something to do with Pokey's quick exit.

I don't think KM will go to LSU. Baylor pays her well, and the expectations are what they are. LSU is another story...they expect their coaches to win every game and every national championship...
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Please! KM's ego doesn't match LSU's?

They'll do the ask for sure. They've got to so the tigger faithful can try to shove something in our faces.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    The early rumor has to do with she and a player. Read into that what you will, but it will not be an NCAA violation.
    Sounds like a violation to me

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

I wonder if LSU will go after Coach Long.
    ________
    Ecigs123
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:48 AM.

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

A Lewinski-Clinton esque relationship?????????

In my opinion, if Kim is offered the position, her decision is a no-brainer. She will go to Baton Rouge and win championship after championship.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    I wonder if LSU will go after Coach Long.
    Oh I hope so!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    OK..... admit it. How many of us thought this might be the case right after we heard the news? Not that it's true mind you.
    Jim Henderson also said the Saints would win the super bowl.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I bet "carpet" has something to do with Pokey's quick exit.

I don't think KM will go to LSU. Baylor pays her well, and the expectations are what they are. LSU is another story...they expect their coaches to win every game and every national championship...
    I think Pokey made 400k this year. Would LSU be willing to pay more than that, I wonder? How much is KM making now at Baylor.

+ Reply to Thread