+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chokey Patman gone

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Chokey Patman gone

Quote Originally Posted by grimey View Post
    Jim Henderson also said the Saints would win the super bowl.
    They will! It's true.

Puppy cornhuskr1 is on the way down cornhuskr1's Avatar

Pokey has been rumored talking with Florida and Bertman found out!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cornhuskr1 View Post
    Pokey has been rumored talking with Florida and Bertman found out!
    One rumor I heard is that Florida is looking at Gino, supposedly Florida is about to throw out a ton of money to wbb. If that move were to happen, then the speculation is Pokey to UConn. However, I know wbb isn't on the level as football at LSU, but one would still have to imagine the fallout of Pokey leaving LSU to go to Florida. That, in my opinion, is worst than what Saban did.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    One rumor I heard is that Florida is looking at Gino, supposedly Florida is about to throw out a ton of money to wbb. If that move were to happen, then the speculation is Pokey to UConn. However, I know wbb isn't on the level as football at LSU, but one would still have to imagine the fallout of Pokey leaving LSU to go to Florida. That, in my opinion, is worst than what Saban did.
    Come on Dirtydog - it women's basketball, not SEC football.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I think Pokey made 400k this year. Would LSU be willing to pay more than that, I wonder? How much is KM making now at Baylor.
    Kim's salary is around 600K. Not clear to me if that's base or if it includes camp money. Some people seem to think she's actually bringing in closer to 800K. I don't really see LSU going to that--or even more than that. The only thing that might lure Kim is going close to home. But living in Baton Rouge right now doesn't strike me as a plus. Maybe if Jindal gets elected

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Kim's salary is around 600K. Not clear to me if that's base or if it includes camp money. Some people seem to think she's actually bringing in closer to 800K. I don't really see LSU going to that--or even more than that. The only thing that might lure Kim is going close to home. But living in Baton Rouge right now doesn't strike me as a plus. Maybe if Jindal gets elected
    After a divorce, some people make some pretty big life changes. I can't see her going to lsu, though. Don't think it will happen. I do NOT want it to happen. I have come to accept her at Baylor, but would NOT be able to wish her well at lsu. She would become a true traitor at that point in my eyes. I will continue to wish her well at Baylor, though.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Why are we talking about an LSU coach who is leaving BR because of her new gum contract?

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Why are we talking about an LSU coach who is leaving BR because of her new gum contract?
    Coach, that's actually the most logical reason for her leaving that I've seen yet. You may be on to something.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I can't believe I logged in and went directly to the wbb forum. That is a first.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Exactly. Why talk about it on the Tech board?

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Big Grin Re: Chokey Patman gone

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    I wonder if LSU will go after Coach Long.
    Only if we're lucky!!!!

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

According Channel 2 out of Baton Rouge Pokey has just hired a lawyer by the name of Nathan Fisher. This is about to get interesting

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

not that i care, but i overheard at work about improper contact with players

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Christie Sides is the only one that I am interested in on this whole issue. Also, I am hoping that Tech takes this advantage and uses it in recruiting. I bet Chokey is gone before the NCAA tournament.

Varsity Bulldog bayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around herebayourant has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Christie Sides is the only one that I am interested in on this whole issue. Also, I am hoping that Tech takes this advantage and uses it in recruiting. I bet Chokey is gone before the NCAA tournament.

The whole thing is bizaree. In fact she might be gone before the tournament. One gets a impression that Skip Bertman has not even talked to her which I find really strange. I hope there is no scandal here that will tarnish womens atheltics and again give ammunition to those that always downgrade women sports

+ Reply to Thread