+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Chokey Patman gone

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Chokey Patman gone

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Interesting... She will be set up there with everything she needs. From what I understand, WBB is much more established there for pros. Many WNBA players go to Europe to play during the regular season and return to play in the states for the WNBA, which is in the summer. I remember Vicki Johnson stating that she made good money over there.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Interesting... She will be set up there with everything she needs. From what I understand, WBB is much more established there for pros. Many WNBA players go to Europe to play during the regular season and return to play in the states for the WNBA, which is in the summer. I remember Vicki Johnson stating that she made good money over there.
    I read an article about the wbb pro teams over there. I don't remember where I read it. They pay them ungodly sums of money. The funny thing is, the teams don't actually make money. As I remember it, the article gave the impression that these teams were actually like hobbies for these mega-millionaires and the reason they spent so much on them is because of how competitive they are to beat each other. In fact, the owner of the team that Pokey is going to be coaching has gotten his wealth in very questionable ways from what the article mentions. I think he was former KGB. If I remember correctly, the article stated that he almost got rid of the team at one time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I read an article about the wbb pro teams over there. I don't remember where I read it. They pay them ungodly sums of money. The funny thing is, the teams don't actually make money. As I remember it, the article gave the impression that these teams were actually like hobbies for these mega-millionaires and the reason they spent so much on them is because of how competitive they are to beat each other. In fact, the owner of the team that Pokey is going to be coaching has gotten his wealth in very questionable ways from what the article mentions. I think he was former KGB. If I remember correctly, the article stated that he almost got rid of the team at one time.
    Interesting.... I hadn't heard that, but I haven't paid much attention to bball over there - men's or women's. I think they have decent crowds, though, so they probably do ok.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Interesting.... I hadn't heard that, but I haven't paid much attention to bball over there - men's or women's. I think they have decent crowds, though, so they probably do ok.

I'm going to see if I can remember where I read that article. As I remember, it was actually an article about Diana Taurasi but it dealt with her playing in Russia quite a bit. Actually, that was a majority of it.

I'm going to see if I can remember where I read that article. As I remember, it was actually an article about Diana Taurasi but it dealt with her playing in Russia quite a bit. Actually, that was a majority of it.
    It would be interesting. I would like to see what type of crowds they draw over there, as well.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Age of consent is (relatively) very low in Russia; 14/16.

http://www.divamag.co.uk/diva/listin...on=ShowCountry

Chokey is probably thinking right now that she "fell into a barrel of shit [in B.R.] and came out smelling like a rose" ??

+ Reply to Thread