+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sam Houston State schedule

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Sam Houston State schedule

Unlike our posted schedule, the Sam Houston State site has the games at the following times.......Friday 3-9 @ 6:30pm......Saturday 3-10 @ 2:00pm......Sunday 3-11 @ 1:00pm. The internet radio coverage has not been confirmed but here is the link......http://www.gobearkats.com/athletics/bearkatradio.html I didn't find a link for live stats,but if their internet coverage works we won't have to miss any weekend action......GO DAWGS !!!!

Bulldog littledawg50 is an unknown

Re: Sam Houston State schedule

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Unlike our posted schedule, the Sam Houston State site has the games at the following times.......Friday 3-9 @ 6:30pm......Saturday 3-10 @ 2:00pm......Sunday 3-11 @ 1:00pm. The internet radio coverage has not been confirmed but here is the link......http://www.gobearkats.com/athletics/bearkatradio.html I didn't find a link for live stats,but if their internet coverage works we won't have to miss any weekend action......GO DAWGS !!!!

Falcon

Have you heard any thing more about the radio coverage?

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Re: Sam Houston State schedule

I e-mailed the media dept at SHS and i'll post here if I get an answer.

+ Reply to Thread