+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our buddy from Arkansas gets more attention...

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Our buddy from Arkansas gets more attention...

http://collegehumor.com/video:1746984

This is the same video I'm sure most of yall have seen of Walker faking a HBP last year, but I thought I'd share some of the comments people who visit the site left (you have to join the site to read or post comments).

"Brian Walkers of the world need to bury themselves alive."

"Seriously what a piece of s***"

"what a crybaby"

"I was really hoping that the pitcher would have hit him intentionally on the second pitch. Just to show him whos boss."

"Me too. I was like, 'Go for the face!'"

"wussssssssss..."

"I would hit him in the face the next pitch"

"I'm ashamed to be affiliated with this tool." (from Univ of Arkansas student)

"that pitcher's a wuss. i would have hit him in the face with the next pitch. cant fake getting your jaw wired shut."

"what a wuss...learn how to hit then maybe you can get on base"

Just thought it was interesting to see what people were saying about him, some of those comments were edited for content.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Our buddy from Arkansas gets more attention...

Funny stuff

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Our buddy from Arkansas gets more attention...

Good stuff there Tulsa!!! Like I said, he is only going to pull that stunt one time at the next level and that will be it...

+ Reply to Thread