+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Redshirts

Bulldog littledawg50 is an unknown

Redshirts

If it does't change I guess C Jones, C Helms, T Brady will redshirt. Ran into one of the players dads last night and asked him about Patrick Maxwell, he said he was ineligible, also Albie's brother, Ollie Goulder has left the team and moved back to Arizona. Can anyone confirm this? Also can Chris Bohannon still be redshirted, I see where he only has a couple of atbats? Would hate to waste a year on him, he looked like a pretty good hitter in the fall.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Redshirts

Quote Originally Posted by littledawg50 View Post
    If it does't change I guess C Jones, C Helms, T Brady will redshirt. Ran into one of the players dads last night and asked him about Patrick Maxwell, he said he was ineligible, also Albie's brother, Ollie Goulder has left the team and moved back to Arizona. Can anyone confirm this? Also can Chris Bohannon still be redshirted, I see where he only has a couple of atbats? Would hate to waste a year on him, he looked like a pretty good hitter in the fall.

I was wondering the same thing about Bohannon. I remember Sim bragging about this kid. I have wondered why he has not gotten more AB's. What happened to Albie's brother?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Just guessing, 2 soph catchers, Wade signed a hs catcher, Richard pitches but can catch. Ollie will probably end up at a JUCO back in Arizona. He needed playing time and probably would have been tough getting it at Tech. Hope he does well.

Bohannon looked great in the Fall but fell off a little in the spring. He's a kid who can hit pretty well but doesn't really have a position. Its so tough to go from HS to college and produce. I think his role would have to be rh DH next year. At times this fall he hit the ball very hard.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

from what i understand bohannon hit like .700 in the fall, which is rediculous by anyone's standards. this came from players and coaches, so its accurate. but as stated above, he's limited to being a DH, which is not a position of need this season. albie's brother did leave for juco, and maxwell is in fact ineligible.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littledawg50 View Post
    Just guessing, 2 soph catchers, Wade signed a hs catcher, Richard pitches but can catch. Ollie will probably end up at a JUCO back in Arizona. He needed playing time and probably would have been tough getting it at Tech. Hope he does well.
    But will they be leaders on the team?

+ Reply to Thread