+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: friday game...

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: friday game...

struck out the side. gil says he was throwin gas. 5-4 final. hopefully we can even it tomorrow. sim told me wednesday that he was gonna stick with rupert this weekend. hopefully he finds his stuff and keeps the ball down. the long ball has hurt him so far this season. anyway, i think gil is going to the game tomorrow. if so, i'll post again.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Thanks,

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

That hurts, but one of our women qualified for the finals of the 400 meter run at the NCAA tournament. I'll post that on general sports and some pictures on the photoplog.

The 4x400 relay women's team runs tomorrow for the national title.

Latonia Wilson of Louisiana Tech was 20th in the 200-meter run in the NCAA finals.

Nina Gilbert of Louisiana Tech was 8th in the 400 meters to qualify for Saturday's finals.

LSU's runners were 10, 11 and 12.

+ Reply to Thread