+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday game updates

Bulldog BR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her game

Big Grin Saturday game updates

15 min into the game and no thread started? There aren't any fair weather fans on this board are there?

No radio and no live stats? Anyone have an update?

Bulldog BR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her game

Eek Re: Saturday game updates

yikes. Anyone out there?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Saturday game updates

My wife and Rike's parents are at the game. Neither one has their cell phones on. Maybe they will check them before the game is over.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

tech 16-3 top 6

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

jk, i hope we are winning though...

i'm trying to get in touch with someone there also...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

depressing...nothing to do on a saturday and can't get an update...

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

What all would it take to have live stats at every game? Just curious of cost, personel, etc.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

They have live stats available, they just are not working. Tech difficulties as I understand it.

Tech lost 9-6.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

This ain't good. Do I need to cancel my hotel reservations in Omaha? I'm beginning to wonder if this team is gonna make it there.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Good Lord!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    This ain't good. Do I need to cancel my hotel reservations in Omaha? I'm beginning to wonder if this team is gonna make it there.
    Guys is it really the end of the world? Sam Houston has some pretty big wins. They beat Texas Pan American (Warren Nolan RPI 125) 20-1.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We don't have the pitching to make it to Omaha. Maybe not even win the WAC. We need someone (or 2) that we can be reasonably sure is going to shut down the other team. Can't depend on outscoring the other team everynight.

Sims says we need to win 40 games this year. At this rate we will be luck to win 30. I was pretty optomistic early on, but we need to turn things around in a hurry.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Time for a winning streak

+ Reply to Thread