+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nevada a 7 seed?

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Nevada a 7 seed?

How can Nevada slide all the way to a 7 seed? They were being talked about as a 2 seed at the first of the WAC tourney! And they have to play Memphis in the 2nd round? What a hose job!

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

Re: Nevada a 7 seed?

It sucks but what can you do?
    I was thinking 5 seed if we had WON the conference tourney. Given what happened on Friday night I am glad we arent playing Ohio State in the second game.

Jason Martin
    University of Nevada
    Tech '04

Bulldog dunkindawg1963 has turned a few heads around heredunkindawg1963 has turned a few heads around here

there isalo of bull n this years tourney ook at syarcuse they finish ahead of villanova and beat them bu get sent to nit while nova i dancing. Nevada is hosed all the way

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I don't think they have too many quality victories.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Nevada is in a good sub-bracket. By good, I mean they have a good chance to advance out of it. But, they'll have to bring the A game, and maybe their A+ game to get past Creighton and Memphis. But it's doable.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I don't think they have too many quality victories.

Yeah, I think that was something the committee had to consider, however, it didn't seem to affect the voters in either poll. Let's be honest though, the WAC gets very little respect from the selection committee...had Nevada not lost to USU we would've only seen one WAC participant.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunkindawg1963 View Post
    there isalo of bull n this years tourney ook at syarcuse they finish ahead of villanova and beat them bu get sent to nit while nova i dancing. Nevada is hosed all the way
    dunkindawg, you need to change your name to drinkindawg.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

they will be 1 and done.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    they will be 1 and done.
    I think they will beat Creighton, but Memphis is simply too athletic. I think Memphis will lose when they come up against a team that can close to their athleticism, but Nevada cannot. Of course, if Memphis looks as bad as they did against Houston the other day, they could be beat. I have Memphis over Nevada, but I have Memphis losing the next game to aTm.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    they will be 1 and done.
    Hmmm, lose to Creighton?

Btw, are we going to hear Fox & Co's bracket selections today?

+ Reply to Thread