+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bracket Contests

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Bracket Contests

Pick Sheets for the bracket contests are posted. I'm working on getting this onto the contests page, but am having some problems at the moment. Use the links below for now.

Contests

Welcome to the 2007 Bracket Contests. We are hosting two contests this year. The first is a full bracket contest where you fill out the entire bracket at the time you submit your picks. Points are awarded based upon the number of correct picks with the points per game increasing as we go into deeper rounds of the tournament.

The second contest is a progressive pick where you pick two rounds at a time. A new pick sheet will be posted after each weekend's games and you will need to repick the next two rounds. Points are awarded for correct picks the same as the full brack contest as well as bonus points for underdog picks based upon seed. So if you picked #10 Georgia Tech to beat #2 Wisconson in Round 2 and it happened, you would get 2 points for picking a correct round 2 game as well as 8 bonus points based upon the difference in their seeds (#10 - #2 = 8). Hope that's clear as mud now!

The links to enter each of the contests is below. Check back after each round to see the current contest results. Good Luck!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Bracket Contests

You can now get to the contests page from any of the home pages by clicking Contests in the main navigation menu.

Chris

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

This is the first time I've kept up with it. Do you wait until the end of the round to start posting the standings? Just curious.

Normally, I do it each day, but the internet is out at work and I haven't been able to update standings or anything! I'll probably update it tonight when we get home.

Check back tomorrow.

Results are posted. Go to the contests page.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

$50 gift certificate will be awarded to the winner of the full bracket contest.

Early results were not kind to my bracket. :bigcry:

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    $50 gift certificate will be awarded to the winner of the full bracket contest.

Early results were not kind to my bracket. :bigcry:
    I know how you feel. I've already lost one final 4 team-in the first round. Remind me next year to fill it out when I'm at home without distractions.

BTW, both results are updated. New pick sheet for progressive will be posted Monday morning.

My full bracket is TOAST!!!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I hear everyone's pain...with Wisconsin (my champ) out, only saving grace for me would be someone like Butler or SI winning the whole enchilada.

The new pick sheet for the progressive contest is posted. If you would like for me to change your entry name to your username, then type your username in the comments box when you submit your picks.

Chris

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Thanks alot for running these contests again this year Chris. Wish that it would have worked where I could have helped ya. I understand the concern and I'm glad that you thought about that before acting.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Chris, I get a bunch of garble when I open the link for the tournament results. Is it just this computer, you think, or is there something going on?

It's probably the computer, but I'm re-uploading all the results right now just to make sure.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Chris, I get a bunch of garble when I open the link for the tournament results. Is it just this computer, you think, or is there something going on?
    It's called YOUR PICKS!! They are TERRIBLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    It's called YOUR PICKS!! They are TERRIBLE!!
    Can't argue with that. I haven't tried this computer yet. Didn't work on my wife's laptop either.

+ Reply to Thread