+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lets give long another year

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: lets give long another year

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    just bench em
    you are right. one of them should have never played at all. speaking of turnover machines, that would be the hustling senior that everyone likes.

hopefully chris long will learn from last year that you dont play people just because they have always played. like i said, he gets a fresh start because those players will be gone. he should take better control of the team now.

and yes they will be smaller. you wont see dowdell and sneed on the court together because they are the only two centers that can play. you will see nixon moving over to the 4 along with a 6-0 freshman.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

bump

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    bump
    yeah, thanks a lot.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    i saw almost no fight in some of the seniors long had out there. supposedly, 2 of them quit on him out at las cruces.

lets let him get his players in here next year and see what he can do with them. most of the players on the court will be his players. he recruited dowdell, pringle, williams, sneed, and nixon. he has 4 freshmen coming in, plus whitney jones. lawson and levingston arent "his players" but they never have played a lot anyway. he might not have recruited mangum, i dont know, but she has never played for anyone else.

i have criticized the teams fight and the coach has a lot to do with that. BUT when your senior "leaders" are leading you the wrong way, its hard to get control of that. so....

give him next year. we will be a smaller team, but a very talented team. hopefully we will be a hungry team and a winning team. we know chris and his staff are going to work hard and fix this. we can debate the wnit all we want, but i say we drop it.

(we also have much, much bigger fish to fry)

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    (we also have much, much bigger fish to fry)

I was right about that part!

+ Reply to Thread