+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicken Fat!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Chicken Fat!

oh, and by the way. They said that the chicken fat was being cleaned up at first by city workers until 1:30am when they got 1 lane open. The city then put the responsibility of the final clean up on the company whose truck spilled the stuff. Took them till the next morning to contract a crew and get the trucks there to clean the rest up. So from 1:30am until about 7:00am, the city left the stuff on the road. Think they could have just finished cleaning it up and sent the company a bill so to avoid the nightmare traffic that I and apparently many of you had to deal with.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    A good friend of mine has a brother that owns a few houses on one of the golf courses in Bossier. He is renting them out to stars for months at a time. He said just about all of them have items purchased for the houses while they are there and often leave these things and other things behind when they leave. Most of the stuff he just leaves in the houses for the next guest to use. However, he said jessica simpson, he presumed mistakenly, left behind something of a more personal nature...
    Man, if those videos go public my repuation will be...hey put 'em on the net.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

oh, and by the way. They said that the chicken fat was being cleaned up at first by city workers until 1:30am when they got 1 lane open. The city then put the responsibility of the final clean up on the company whose truck spilled the stuff. Took them till the next morning to contract a crew and get the trucks there to clean the rest up. So from 1:30am until about 7:00am, the city left the stuff on the road. Think they could have just finished cleaning it up and sent the company a bill so to avoid the nightmare traffic that I and apparently many of you had to deal with.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm hearing except that it was state workers along with city workers. Hey, these guys are union. Do you really expect them to do something out of their job description? Really though. If the smell was as bad as what was described to me, I'm not sure I blame them for giving up. The problem was that our incompetent city, parish, and state leaders didn't have enough sense to get a qualified crew in from the start. The real cleanup should have started no later than 5:00pm Monday instead of 7:00am Tuesday. Also, what they aren't telling is that the both eastbound I-20 lanes were closed for a long period. One lane of traffic on Louisville because those idiots just kept working and left the cones up, trains coming to a complete stop blocking all intersections...

A comedy of errors by our great leaders.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I just got back from the great cities of W. Monroe/Monroe and was caught up in the mess. I was running on the frontage road near the Holiday Inn Express and along the trail at Restortation park. I ran for 40 minutes and some of the vehicles on interstate had moved 200 yards or so in that time frame.

Now, someone in Monroe should be hung for the non-existant traffic control during the fiasco. It took me one hour to get from Thomas Rd., down Hwy 80, then Trenton St., to get over the one lane east bound (that was a two lane the next afternoon) Lea Joyner Bridge. That time could have been cut if there would have been police directing traffic or construction crews to pick up the barrels on Louisville.

The chicken fat is known as MFG or something like that. Basically, the unused parts of the chicken ground up into a nasty soup. Then it is loaded on trucks and sent to process hot dogs. Happy eating! Was this a Pilgrim's Pride truck?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Man, if those videos go public my repuation will be...hey put 'em on the net.
    Actually it was supposedly something that could be used to make a, um, solo movie...if ya know what I mean.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    I just got back from the great cities of W. Monroe/Monroe and was caught up in the mess. I was running on the frontage road near the Holiday Inn Express and along the trail at Restortation park. I ran for 40 minutes and some of the vehicles on interstate had moved 200 yards or so in that time frame.

Now, someone in Monroe should be hung for the non-existant traffic control during the fiasco. It took me one hour to get from Thomas Rd., down Hwy 80, then Trenton St., to get over the one lane east bound (that was a two lane the next afternoon) Lea Joyner Bridge. That time could have been cut if there would have been police directing traffic or construction crews to pick up the barrels on Louisville.

The chicken fat is known as MFG or something like that. Basically, the unused parts of the chicken ground up into a nasty soup. Then it is loaded on trucks and sent to process hot dogs. Happy eating! Was this a Pilgrim's Pride truck?
    The story said the truck was coming from Choudrant. The truck was from a West Monroe company that hauls the waste.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Actually it was supposedly something that could be used to make a, um, solo movie...if ya know what I mean.
    Oh, I know exactly what you mean. But what would expect? I mean after I had the restraining order put on her, she had to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Oh, I know exactly what you mean. But what would expect? I mean after I had the restraining order put on her, she had to do something.
    And I appreciate that...It helps keep her focused. I don't mind being her second choice.:icon_wink:
    Last edited by RhythmDawg; 03-15-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Choudawg,

You might be a redneck if a semi spills a load of chicken fat and you are forced to take a day off work.
    I just thought Choudawg accidentally dropped his lunch again on his way to work.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    I just thought Choudawg accidentally dropped his lunch again on his way to work.
    I VOTE TO LET THIS THREAD DIE . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    I VOTE TO LET THIS THREAD DIE . . .
    I vote to submit the story to Letterman or Leno so the story can go national.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I vote to submit the story to Letterman or Leno so the story can go national.
    ok but leave my lunch box out of it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    ok but leave my lunch box out of it !!
    According to this thread...I think your lunchbox might scare me a little bit.

According to this thread...I think your lunchbox might scare me a little bit.
    be afraid, VERY afraid

+ Reply to Thread