+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Favorite scene in a movie

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Favorite scene in a movie

I know it's probably common knowledge now but in case you didn't know the boy from Sling Blade also played quarterback in Friday Night Lights.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Ever since I saw that movie, I find myself wanting to hate Dwight. I have to remind myself he was only acting in a movie. He's not really like the Doyle character he played. He did do a good job.
    He is also a rotten guy in Panic Room.

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

HITCHHIKER
    Thank you fuh the lif', suh. M'names Tommy. Tommy Johnson.

DELMAR
    How ya doin', Tommy. I haven't seen a house in miles. What're you doin'
    out in the middle of nowhere?

TOMMY
    I had to be at that crossroads las' midnight to sell mah soul to the
    devil.

EVERETT
    Well ain't it a small world, spiritually speakin'! Pete and Delmar
    just been baptized and saved! I guess I'm the only one here who remains
    unaffiliated!

DELMAR
    This ain't no laughin' matter, Everett.

EVERETT
    What'd the devil give you for your soul, Tommy?

TOMMY
    He taught me to play this guitar real good.

DELMAR
    Oh, son! For that you traded your everlastin' soul?!

TOMMY
    I wudden usin' it.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I know it's probably common knowledge now but in case you didn't know the boy from Sling Blade also played quarterback in Friday Night Lights.
    I didn't no that.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Johnny Ringo: [Ringo steps up to Doc] And you must be Doc Holliday.
    Doc Holliday: That's the rumor.
    Johnny Ringo: You retired too?
    Doc Holliday: Not me. I'm in my prime.
    Johnny Ringo: Yeah, you look it.
    Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
    Kate: You don't even know him.
    Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
    Wyatt Earp: [to Ringo] He's drunk.
    Doc Holliday: In vino veritas.
    Johnny Ringo: Age quod agis.
    Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus apella.
    Johnny Ringo: [pats his gun] Ecentus stultorum magister.
    Doc Holliday: [gives a Cheshire cat smile] In pace requiescat.
    Tombstone Marshal Fred White: Come on boys. We don't want any trouble in here. Not in any language.
    Doc Holliday: Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Johnny Ringo: Don't any of ya have the guts to play for blood?
    Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry.

Doc Holliday: Say when...

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
    Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
    Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.
    Jules: Then what do they call it?
    Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
    Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
    Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
    Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
    Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
    Brett: What?
    Jules: What country you from?
    Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
    Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHER******! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
    Brett: What, I-?
    Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother******. Say what one more ***damn time.
    Brett: He's b-b-black...
    Jules: Go on.
    Brett: He's bald...
    Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
    [Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
    Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
    Brett: No!
    Jules: Then why you try to f*** him like a bitch, Brett?
    Brett: I didn't.
    Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to f*** him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be f***** by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

2 thoughts:

1. AG_jr didn't read the whole thread before he posted (or even the first page).
    2. The studio's copyright lawyers really weakened this thread.
    Last edited by inudesu; 06-05-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Johnny Ringo: Don't any of ya have the guts to play for blood?
    Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry.
    One of my favorite lines from Tombstone is when Doc is beating Ike in cards and then Doc says,"Let's play another game that Ike might can win at. I know; let's have a spelling contest." I am laughing writing it, much less watching it. It is classic.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

"Down by the creek. Walkin' on water" my favorite line of Tombstone.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Easy. Blazing Saddles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I29FGVcD1M

Scene at 3:15

Waco Kid: Look at that.
    Sheriff Bart : Smooth as ice.
    Waco Kid: But I shoot with this hand.

Also in that scene: "The little bastard shot me in the ass!"

+ Reply to Thread