+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Good Year

Varsity Bulldog Rockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the ears Rockett's Avatar

A Good Year

My wife and I just finished watching "A Good Year" with Russell Crowe. It was worth the time.

Galen Rockett

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Re: A Good Year

I also liked the film. It wasn't spectacular by any means from the Ridley Scott/Russell Crowe duo...but the film grew on me much like Crowe's character growth, which might of been the tone the makers were looking for...

Thought the cinematography could of used a touch-up since I didn't think they utilized the settings as well as they could have...but a valiant effort that should of been marketed better to receive better box office numbers...
    Last edited by TechSupporter11; 03-14-2007 at 08:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread