+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funniest thing I've ever heard a teacher say!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Funniest thing I've ever heard a teacher say!

I was in my architecture history class the other day, and my teacher was talking about the Berlin Wall, east and west berlin, and such. He said that on the West side (Allied side) of berlin, the economy and architecture was thriving and vibrant, but on the East Side (Russia side), everything looked like a bunch of "smut-stained russian gymnasiums...you know kinda like UL Monroe..." LMAO!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Funniest thing I've ever heard a teacher say!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dawg View Post
    I was in my architecture history class the other day, and my teacher was talking about the Berlin Wall, east and west berlin, and such. He said that on the West side (Allied side) of berlin, the economy and architecture was thriving and vibrant, but on the East Side (Russia side), everything looked like a bunch of "smut-stained russian gymnasiums...you know kinda like UL Monroe..." LMAO!!!!
    Maybe one day we can talk about that school in Baton Rouge the same way.:icon_wink:

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: Funniest thing I've ever heard a teacher say!

thats one awesome teacher

+ Reply to Thread