+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schedule changes

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Schedule changes

I guess everyone noticed that the game vs. UAPB originally scheduled for nex't tuesday 3-20 is cancelled and is removed from the revised schedule.Also, the game that was rained out vs. ULM 0n 2-24 has been rescheduled for 5-18 @ monroe.The original schedule showed us playing at UL Lafayette on 5-1 but that game has been removed and is not on the revised schedule. That leaves us with 30 remaing games......21 of which are conference games.Realistically I think we will win 20+ games out of 30. GO DAWGS !!!!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Schedule changes

Humm... I didn't notice. What happened to these games??

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

The maximum allowed number of games is 56. Games in Hawai'i and conference tournament games are excluded.

Tech has played 28 games already with 30 to go (27 excluding the 3 in Hawai'i). That means one of the two games removed had to go unless there is another rainout not made up.

ULL has played 17 games and has 39 left on the schedule without the May 1 Tech game.

Bulldog littledawg50 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    I guess everyone noticed that the game vs. UAPB originally scheduled for nex't tuesday 3-20 is cancelled and is removed from the revised schedule.Also, the game that was rained out vs. ULM 0n 2-24 has been rescheduled for 5-18 @ monroe.The original schedule showed us playing at UL Lafayette on 5-1 but that game has been removed and is not on the revised schedule. That leaves us with 30 remaing games......21 of which are conference games.Realistically I think we will win 20+ games out of 30. GO DAWGS !!!!!!
    I think we have a good shot at sweeping our non-conf remaining games if we keep hitting the way we have been. We won't be facing the top line pitchers(they will be saved for their conf series) and I feel that gives us the advantage. Of course our week-end starters won't be throwing either but thats where our bats will hopefully take over. I say we win 21 out of 30 and 3 in the tourney. 41 wins, that sounds good!!!

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    I checked the baseball schedule on latechsports.com and they show the ULL game on 3/27 in Ruston where it has always been. Your other notes about UAPB and ULM match what is on the schedule.

Repeat - the ULL game is still scheduled on 3/27 unless I am missing something.

+ Reply to Thread