+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deploying to Fresno State!

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Deploying to Fresno State!

Okay Tech fans....I'm getting orders to Fresno. I'll be your forward deployed observation post.

I'm going to love going to Tech/Fresno State games! Hell, I might even wear blue paint on my face. Tech plays at Fresno State on Sept 29th. Hopefully, I'll be out there before then. But then again, I could just as easily be deployed to Iraq.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Deploying to Fresno State!

What's in Fresno? Some sort of lettuce outpost?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Stay away from the student section!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Gotta protect them grapes...

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Nice one! Like it. Like it....

Actually, there is a Marine Wing Service Support Group detachment out there. It's a reserve unit. They may be deploying before too long, but who knows.

Hey, I'm all about protecting the lettuce although I'm partial to cabbage:-)

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you can get your fox hole dug, your sand bags filled and you can hunker down by September 29th. Time for a suprise attack.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Okay Tech fans....I'm getting orders to Fresno. I'll be your forward deployed observation post.

I'm going to love going to Tech/Fresno State games! Hell, I might even wear blue paint on my face. Tech plays at Fresno State on Sept 29th. Hopefully, I'll be out there before then. But then again, I could just as easily be deployed to Iraq.
    Oookkkaaaayyy.......Looks like I'm deploying to Iraq in September. Won't make it to the game this year:bigcry:

Maybe next year, Tech will play at San Jose State which is only a couple of hours away from Fresneck. Then I can catch the Tech/Fresno game the following year.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Good luck in Iraq, MD. May God bless you and bring you home safely! Please tell all of your fellow military personnel THANK YOU for all that each of you do for the rest of us!!!!

DogsWin

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Good luck in Iraq, MD. May God bless you and bring you home safely! Please tell all of your fellow military personnel THANK YOU for all that each of you do for the rest of us!!!!

DogsWin

DITO, DITO, DITO

Be safe and Thank you!

Let us know your mailing address. Us Dallas Area Dawgs will send care packages.

Be safe and God speed. We are grateful for your service.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

You've gotta REALLY want to see a Tech game to go to San Jose State to watch it. JAS seems like a mecca of college football in comparison!

Thanks much for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    You've gotta REALLY want to see a Tech game to go to San Jose State to watch it. JAS seems like a mecca of college football in comparison!

Thanks much for your service.
    Funny you should say that....

When I got back from Desert Storm in 1991, America West Airlines gave all of us two free round trip tickets anywhere in the U.S. including Hawaii. I used one of them to fly from southern California to Dallas. Then I took a Delta flight to Monroe. SoonerDawg picked me up and we started driving to South Carolina to watch Tech play the 'cocks. Tech lost late in the game and we started right back home. When we got back to Monroe, I retraced my itinerary back to California. That was all done during a weekend liberty call!

So you see, driving two-and-a-half hours from Fresneck to San Jose State is a piece of cake

Thanks for the support. If I get a chance to log on out there, I'll try to pop in and say hello.

+ Reply to Thread