+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Fox and Lum, read it and weep

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Hey Fox and Lum, read it and weep

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Hey Fox and Lum, read it and weep

Wow thanks for that dirty. I knew that Orton had been suspended before. Yea just like other sports they suspend wrestlers(most of the time) if they get busted for stuff like this . No clue about Edge, mysterio and helms they arent exactly big guys!

Thanks for the article dirty!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I saw this last night, and it really isn't a shocker. Well, seeing Helms's name is -- that kid is scrawny! Mysterio, Orton, and Edge (in the past) are all known abusers.

They should just thank their lucky stars that company ace John Cena isn't mentioned. As it stands, I don't see too terribly much coming out of this. The WWE will argue that these infractions occured before they implemented their drug testing policy in late 2005, and once again Vince will get off the hook.

However, in the wake of this coming out and the death of 4 or 5 former pro wrestlers in the past 3 weeks, I would LOVE to see the feds get involved here. The way the industry currently works, you more or less HAVE to hit the juice if you want to make it to the top, or even to the big time.

Terrible timing. One of the largest shows in company history is only two weeks away.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    I saw this last night, and it really isn't a shocker. Well, seeing Helms's name is -- that kid is scrawny! Mysterio, Orton, and Edge (in the past) are all known abusers.

They should just thank their lucky stars that company ace John Cena isn't mentioned. As it stands, I don't see too terribly much coming out of this. The WWE will argue that these infractions occured before they implemented their drug testing policy in late 2005, and once again Vince will get off the hook.

However, in the wake of this coming out and the death of 4 or 5 former pro wrestlers in the past 3 weeks, I would LOVE to see the feds get involved here. The way the industry currently works, you more or less HAVE to hit the juice if you want to make it to the top, or even to the big time.

Terrible timing. One of the largest shows in company history is only two weeks away.

Yea I saw a comment on the article on espn.com and a guy asked are they going to put an asterick by all the champions who used steroids?....I thought to myself thats going to be a long list. I dont think it will affect buy rates for Wrestlemania at all if any. In Vince McMahons defense he has suspended guys who have used drugs in the past. RVD and Orton come to mind. However those are guys whose problems became public.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

RVD and Sabu got busted for drugs coming from an ECW event last year. They were both suspended for like 30 days. RVD was the champ at the time.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

And let's not forget that in WWE land, steroids and HGH aren't exactly considered "drugs". Orton and RVD were suspended for weed.

It's like when Eddie Guerrero came back in 2004 "clean and sober" when he was obviously still juiced and HGH'd out of his skull.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    RVD and Sabu got busted for drugs coming from an ECW event last year. They were both suspended for like 30 days. RVD was the champ at the time.

Thats what i'm saying busted for Drugs....Didnt say which ones. Oh yeah Luminaire when I talked to Coachmen he told me Orton was suspended for Juice just like Chris Masters(who by the way is right back on the juice).

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    just like Chris Masters(who by the way is right back on the juice).
    And how messed up is that? I love how the guy takes time off, gets off the gas, and gets as naturally big as he can, then gets ridiculed by the boss's son-in-law on live national television because of it. So he gets right back on the stuff he got suspended for.

Only in pro wrestling.

And how messed up is that? I love how the guy takes time off, gets off the gas, and gets as naturally big as he can, then gets ridiculed by the boss's son-in-law on live national television because of it. So he gets right back on the stuff he got suspended for.

Only in pro wrestling.
    That was funny stuff...but your right only in Rasslin!

Quick question for anyone who might know: Is ephedrine (or ECA stacks) banned in the NFL/NBA/MLB?

I'm trying to see if it's covered in the WWE policy. I have a hunch that this is what most pro grapplers are jacked up on, considering their road lifestyle.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quick question for anyone who might know: Is ephedrine (or ECA stacks) banned in the NFL/NBA/MLB?

I'm trying to see if it's covered in the WWE policy. I have a hunch that this is what most pro grapplers are jacked up on, considering their road lifestyle.
    Don't know about NFL/MBA but I'm pretty sure it is in MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Don't know about NFL/MBA but I'm pretty sure it is in MLB.
    Just got confirmation that's it banned in all three sports.

Dangerous stuff when abused. Effective (and legal) as hell, however.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that pro wrestlers take steriods? No way! I thought that beer and pizza just naturally gave you a body like that. In fact, I put myself on a strict "wrestler diet" after I saw a few wrestlers at a hotel in San Marcos, TX a few months ago. I figured that if they could be built like that after eating and drinking the way they did, then I could do the same thing.

Now I will have to change my whole routine. Man, what a bummer.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Hey, have any of you wrastlin' guys ever heard of Cassidy O'Reilly, aka Cassidy Maggio, "Hot Shot" Cassidy, The Original Hot Shot, Cassidy Reilly, and Cass Riley?

He just moved into my neighborhood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassidy_O'Reilly

Yeah, he did jobber work at the Shreveport Raw a few weeks back. He did some stuff down in Orlando for TNA as well, working with Raven.

I thought the WWE offered him a developmental deal and he was moving to Georgia. Some pro wrestling journalist I am.

+ Reply to Thread