+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al-Qaeda Stoops to New Low

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Eek Al-Qaeda Stoops to New Low

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Re: Al-Qaeda Stoops to New Low

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    I believe they have also infiltrated many computer tech support places. Sooooo "Johnny" or "Bill" where are you really from....I know you said Nebraska, but that doesn't sound like a Midwestern accent to me..

Anybody who has ever called tech support for Dell knows what I am talking about..

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Al-Qaeda Stoops to New Low

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    I believe they have also infiltrated many computer tech support places. Sooooo "Johnny" or "Bill" where are you really from....I know you said Nebraska, but that doesn't sound like a Midwestern accent to me..

Anybody who has ever called tech support for Dell knows what I am talking about..
    Yullo ?? Whaut is ur sociial securty mumber amd bamk accoumt mumber ??

+ Reply to Thread