+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fresno Game 2

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Fresno Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Then once you had the board, goodbye shutout. I didn't talk about it. I just told no one else to talk about it. Besides, weren't you still in our section when the inning ended? You hadn't quite stolen the board when those runs were scored.

Ah well, I thought it was funny.
    By telling everyone else not to talk about it, you indeed talked about it. If you had never mentioned it or the fact that it didn't need to be talked about, then you would be right. Boy, where's a good McNeese fan when you need one?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    By telling everyone else not to talk about it, you indeed talked about it.
    That's the whole point right there -

1) it should not even be whispered about until the 7th....

2) then - you can't be the one who mentions it....

3) because WHO EVER mentions it - is the one who gets the blame if it doesn't come to fruition....

Baseball is the most sacred of all sports and that is one of the most sacred unwritten rules of the sport -

But then again - very few of our fans are exactly eat up with "knowledge" about the game....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    After 4 innings and the gorilla planted the seed in the whole stadium's heads. I didn't think a thing about it until that damn board. It was a perfect game until AG carried that board around. That was followed IMMEDIATLY by 2 walks and a hit batter. Once I went and got the board, we get out of the inning with NO RUNS!!

Before grabbing it, I had total support from Fox and Dwayne. If I'm going down for this, then they are coming with me! :icon_wink:

I didnt even think about it until I saw the sign! Then what do you know they get 3 men on in a row.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Already talking perfect game before the 5th inning, that is Bush League in and of itself. It shouldnt even be a thought until the pitcher gets through the end of the six with the perfect game in tact, only start getting your hopes up after 8, and it shouldnt be talked about ever. We need to have a baseball etiquette meeting.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

How many times have we gotten through three innings and the announcer said "and still no hits?" What I did might have cost us the perfect game, but we still had the no hitter and shutout intact before Doc stole the dry erase board. And THEN, Doc tried to blame the board theft on Dwayne.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

And THEN, Doc tried to blame the board theft on Dwayne.

Now - the truth comes out...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

For more unwritten rules discussion:

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...469#post462469

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

How many times have we gotten through three innings and the announcer said "and still no hits?" What I did might have cost us the perfect game, but we still had the no hitter and shutout intact before Doc stole the dry erase board. And THEN, Doc tried to blame the board theft on Dwayne.
    Wow... Somebody's been learning from JO. :icon_wink:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Now - the truth comes out...
    I said that I was acting for myself, Dwayne and Fox.

+ Reply to Thread