+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Human/sheep chimera created

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Human/sheep chimera created

Scientists create human/sheep chimera.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/...70&in_a_source=

BTW, this gives me the heebe geebees.
    Last edited by 9701Dawg; 03-25-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Human/sheep chimera created

Hey, this belongs in the evolution thread.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Which thread is that? Some of these threads are so long they are starting to resemble War and Peace.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Or maybe this belongs under the abortion thread, where we were debating what makes something human for purposes of individual rights.

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Which thread is that? Some of these threads are so long they are starting to resemble War and Peace.
    Who knows. I think the usual suspects will find it wherever you post it.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Wasn't this on SNL 5-10 years ago? :icon_wink:

I think he was a goat.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    I think he was a goat.

my bad... you are right, I was wrong.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Hey, this belongs in the evolution thread.
    I guess so since the topic of intelligent design has been brought up in that thread. After all, that's what we're looking at instead of evolution.

Nothing supernatural going on here.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Nothing natural going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Nothing natural going on here.
    I will give you that, but it does demonstrate that radical genetic change can occur within a species without comprimising the species ability to survive. Obviously this doesn't show a driving force for evolution, but how adapatable genetic code is.

I will give you that, but it does demonstrate that radical genetic change can occur within a species without comprimising the species ability to survive. Obviously this doesn't show a driving force for evolution, but how adapatable genetic code is.
    Oh, I totally agree. It's really brilliant isn't it? I mean, if I'm going to design many different objects, how smart is it that I design them so that some parts can be interchangeable from one to the next? Even you should enjoy how logical that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Oh, I totally agree. It's really brilliant isn't it? I mean, if I'm going to design many different objects, how smart is it that I design them so that some parts can be interchangeable from one to the next? Even you should enjoy how logical that is.
    Since they originated from common ancestors, it should not be very surprising that the parts can be interchanged without much of a problem. :icon_wink:

Since they originated from common ancestors, it should not be very surprising that the parts can be interchanged without much of a problem. :icon_wink:
    Wow, I didn't realize that there was anything in the fossil record that show transitional creatures that could be described as part human and sheep.

+ Reply to Thread