+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Golf clubs, which brand you use?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Golf clubs, which brand you use?

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    i guarentee you that i could, thats why i limit myself to a 9 on each hole. 81 is the worst i can do in 9 holes, and believe me, i have shot in the 70s before. a lot.
    Sounds like you and I should play with each other, I mean together, I mean, well hell, you know what I mean.

Puppy DawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really nice

I am known as a value golfer - i like to get more swings per dollar.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Sounds like you and I should play with each other, I mean together, I mean, well hell, you know what I mean.

sounds dirty, dirtydawg.

yeah, i just started playing 3-4 years ago, and i might play once a month in the spring/summer. i only had one lesson and i dont go to the driving range near enough considering i live a mile from it. i plan on playing more and trying to get better, but i plan on doing a lot of things more: fishing, excercising, etc... and i never do.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

yeah, i just started playing 3-4 years ago, and i might play once a month in the spring/summer. i only had one lesson and i dont go to the driving range near enough considering i live a mile from it. i plan on playing more and trying to get better, but i plan on doing a lot of things more: fishing, excercising, etc... and i never do.
    Wow, my mom didn't tell me I had a twin brother.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Wow, my mom didn't tell me I had a twin brother.

yeah, my 2nd daughter will be born in june. i plan on doing a lot more of a few things this summer: housework, changing diapers, yardwork, never leaving the house, etc...

and im 100% sure i will get all of that done.

im still buying some new clubs.

at least i can have them to look at.

yeah, my 2nd daughter will be born in june. i plan on doing a lot more of a few things this summer: housework, changing diapers, yardwork, never leaving the house, etc...

and im 100% sure i will get all of that done.

at least i can have them to look at.
    That's what I did when my 4 year old was born. I got some new clubs when he was about 6 months old or so, and had even joined a semi-private club down here. I used the clubs once after I bought them and used only about 3 months worth of the membership. I just felt too guilty about playing while Vette was at home with our little spoiled demon.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I just felt too guilty about playing while Vette was at home with our little spoiled demon.
    Isn't that "little spoiled demon" a member of this board? You wouldn't want to get red dotted by your own offspring, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Isn't that "little spoiled demon" a member of this board? You wouldn't want to get red dotted by your own offspring, would you?
    No, that's the big spoiled devil from my first marraige. The little spoiled demon is only 4.

let me rephrase that:

im still buying some better used irons and that discounted driver that i mentioned above.

im too cheap and not good enough at golf to buy new clubs.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Puppy Thor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around here

On a normal day : Cobra HS9 F 10.5, Cobra 3400xh irons, Odyssey 2 ball putter.

On a really windy day or wet course: Taylormade R5 8.5 degree driver, Taylormade rac LT irons, Odyssey 2 ball putter.

Oh and if you are in the market for a driver and the new square drivers catch your eye go hit at least a bucket of balls before you buy. I tried several square drivers 2 weeks ago and I would be better off driving with my putter.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

PGAs. My Dad's old set from the 70s. The woods are made out of... wood.

+ Reply to Thread