+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LORIO the CLOSER

Bulldog littledawg50 is an unknown

LORIO the CLOSER

Wow, how about A Lorio the last few weeks. He is pitching fantastic. If he continues to throw like this it will take so much pressure off of Alsup and Hudson. He's kind of flown under the radar but look at his numbers, very impressive. If our starters can get to the 6-7th then Alsup/Hudson for a few and then Lorio to nail it down. We could be a very good team. We are getting 10-13 hits a game and scoring runs. This could be exciting.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: LORIO the CLOSER

Most teams have problems with their bullpens (middle relief). That seems to be our strenght. If our starters can make it 5 or 6 innings, I feel confident that our middle relief can win it. WE MUST stop giving up all of these free bases. It is killing us. I have this inner gut feeling that we are fixing to get on a roll. I'm predicting 12-3 over the next 15 games.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: LORIO the CLOSER

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Most teams have problems with their bullpens (middle relief). That seems to be our strenght. If our starters can make it 5 or 6 innings, I feel confident that our middle relief can win it. WE MUST stop giving up all of these free bases. It is killing us. I have this inner gut feeling that we are fixing to get on a roll. I'm predicting 12-3 over the next 15 games.

that would put us at 31 and 15. not too bad.

+ Reply to Thread