+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech product Millsap injured, but still set to play against Spurs - News Star

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech product Millsap injured, but still set to play against Spurs - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

The Utah Jazz are reporting an injury today to backup power forward Paul Millsap.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Tech product Millsap injured, but still set to play against Spurs - News Star

I hate when that happens.

+ Reply to Thread