+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!!! L-TECH TO C-USA IN 2009!!

Puppy bestbird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebestbird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebestbird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebestbird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebestbird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebestbird Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

BREAKING NEWS!!! L-TECH TO C-USA IN 2009!!

You are worthy!!
    SIKE!

APRIL FOOLS!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! L-TECH TO C-USA IN 2009!!

Breaking news:

Bestbird is heterosexual and has an IQ > 25.

Puppy DawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really nice

I am glad this is an April Fools joke.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Congrats on the originality, I believe this is year 3 of the we're in C-USA joke. This is, however, the worst executed version.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Wonder if this guy was a "sike" major... my guess is that he was an English major at NLU.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Get a rope

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

CUSA what a huge step up...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Wonder if this guy was a "sike" major... my guess is that he was an English major at NLU.
    LOL!

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    As Jerry would say, "not that there's anything wrong with that."

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

hahaha, that was a great episode!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

What is a "sike"? Any relation to Wanda Sikes?

To re-use something - resikle
    A two-wheel device that you peddle - a Bisikel
    Study of the mind - Sikology

Puppy DawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really niceDawgyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

Sike =
    n.1.A gutter; a stream, such as is usually dry in summer.1.A sick person.v. i.1.To sigh. That for his wife weepeth and siketh sore. - Chaucer.

n.1.A sigh.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

I think he meant psych.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I think he meant psych.
    I'm not so sure he did...after all, they just teach how to SAY big words over there, not when to properly use them...

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

My first exwife got her M.A. in English at northeast state college in 1975, I think, after I spent two years teaching English there. No, I didn't teach her in any class. And my fellow professors said she was too smart to have married me.

Admittedly, a lot of people flunked out, but we produced some excellent graduates with English majors. Of course, having several Tech grads on the faculty may account for that.

Now
    about Millsap in the playoffs...........

+ Reply to Thread