+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coach Stringer's Ire

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Coach Stringer's Ire

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    well, correct me if im wrong, but, isn't she gonna have to win to get it? dont think they just give the things out. You need to get out more, you're getting wayyyyyyy to nit picky !! :icon_wink:
    just trying to be funny. I was trying out one of those new-fangled idea. I think they call it multi-tasking. I was reading and typing.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I agree. I do remember not liking Texas very much though. And no, there was no respect there.
    Texas was a different story. Did not like them and still don't - even though my son goes to school there. Jody Conradt never earned my respect.

The ones with my respect:
    Tennessee - for longevity and power
    ODU - for what they did in the past and staying around in the top 25 long term.
    Vandy (when Jim Foster was there)
    Maryland (after what they did last year)

Those are my top 4. There are some here and there that I will root for in an underdog role.

May as well add most disliked:
    UConn
    Texas
    UNC
    Duke
    lsu
    Almost all B12 schools, because it was a "media made" league. They had the name and received favoritism in the seedings each year, even though they were not very good. Eventually, they were able to recruit because of that. I wish Kim and Gary Blaire well, but don't care to watch that conference win much.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The ones with my respect:
    Tennessee - for longevity and power
    ODU - for what they did in the past and staying around in the top 25 long term.
    Vandy (when Jim Foster was there)
    Maryland (after what they did last year)

Those are my top 4. There are some here and there that I will root for in an underdog role.

May as well add most disliked:
    UConn
    Texas
    UNC
    Duke
    lsu
    Almost all B12 schools, because it was a "media made" league. They had the name and received favoritism in the seedings each year, even though they were not very good. Eventually, they were able to recruit because of that. I wish Kim and Gary Blaire well, but don't care to watch that conference win much.
    Most disliked in order

UNC- .7 seconds- no other explanation needed
    LSU - Jerk fans - including some that are supposed to be our own
    Texas - no class
    UCONN- Pretty boy Geno

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I'm pulling for Pat. I've always liked her since watching her coach a lot of really young players in a tournament in Hawaii. She's a teacher with high expectations and I like to see her win. I might even have to turn it on to see what happens.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    I'm pulling for Pat. I've always liked her since watching her coach a lot of really young players in a tournament in Hawaii. She's a teacher with high expectations and I like to see her win. I might even have to turn it on to see what happens.
    Well, that is what happened. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread