+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karl Malone Article

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

Karl Malone Article

I like this observation by Malone at practice.

Every part of practice, there’s something to be accounted for and done and that’s good,” Malone said. “I noticed once where the kickers were kinda standing around and he came over and told them they needed to get running. The last time I looked, they were still running. But it’s that type of attitude and teaching by coach Dooley that is going to get things done. I thought it was great.”

I do not think Dooley likes kickers that much. He said at the recuriting lunch that we had to many on scholarships.

http://www.rustonleader.com/sports.php?id=2470

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

Re: Karl Malone Article

In the article, I believe Malone is making his case to be Tech's AD.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    He does have the business side down...owning his own trucking, construction company, and car dealership, etc.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I believe he's publicly stating that the way things currently are isn't acceptable. I like this one:

After meeting with Dooley following the Saturday practice, Malone said that “I came away feeling excited and encouraged by where the football program is going and where Louisiana Tech’s athletics can be headed for the future.”
    Last edited by johnnylightnin; 04-02-2007 at 11:49 AM.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he can just come on back as our bball coach. It would have to be just for the fun of it, though, certainly not for the money. Could you imagine the recruits we could get???

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

He'd have my support immediately.

Bulldog BsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around here BsuRep's Avatar

fire jim oaks! hire Molone!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Karl Malone from Wikipedia

Other interests
    • Malone is a workout freak who was perhaps the first NBA player to have a body chiseled like that of a bodybuilder. He has a rigorous work-out routine in the offseason which includes running up and down "mountains". He has also made workout tapes.
    • Malone enjoys outdoors sports such as fishing and hunting and is also a Director of the National Rifle Association[1]; he once referred to himself as an "African-American redneck." He was the spokesperson for an outdoors media company, AmazingOutdoors.com with Bryan Brandenburg.
    • He has considered running for governor of Arkansas on the Republican Party ticket.
    • He has become known for his unusual hobby of trucking in the offseason and is a licensed 18-wheeler driver. In regards to this, Malone said, "people ask me if they gave me the license just because I was Karl Malone, and I tell them 'no, I worked my butt off for this.'"
    • He also used to enjoy riding his custom built Harley-Davidson to games.
    • Malone wrestled a match for World Championship Wrestling on July 12, 1998 at Bash at the Beach. He teamed with Diamond Dallas Page and lost to Dennis Rodman & Hulk Hogan of the nWo.
    • Malone owns a chain of ice cream and barbeque parlors called Kill Devil's in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina and in Utah and then California when he played on the Lakers.
    • Malone sponsors a Live Nation-owned monster truck nicknamed "Power Forward," after his position.
    • He has also starred in a film called Soul Plane (2004)
    • He wears a size 18 shoe.
    • He is a member of Phi Beta Sigma fraternity.

+ Reply to Thread