+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLB Opening Day

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice

Re: MLB Opening Day

Once again my hopes of a Ranger turnaround were yanked down to reality by the opening day happenings.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog44 View Post
    Once again my hopes of a Ranger turnaround were yanked down to reality by the opening day happenings.
    I've always liked the Rangers. For years the Tulsa Drillers were their farm club so it was natural to want to see those guys do well once they made it to the bigs. The team isnt nearly as good now that the Rockies are the parent club.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The Braves SUCK -

I only tolerate the Stros because alot of my friends are Stros fans -

The Cardinals are the devil -

The Big "Z" had an off day and will still win the Cy Young and take the Cubs to the Series -

Ernie Banks is the man and Santo got a royal screwing by the veterans committee -

http://www.snowcrest.net/kitty/hpages/pigfly.html

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

The Cubs
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

American League

West - Angels
    Central - Indians
    East - Red Sox
    Wild Card - Tigers (will sneak in just in front of the Twins, Yankees, Blue Jays & A's)

National League

West - Dodgers
    Central - Brewers
    East - Phillies
    Wild Card - Mets (will sneak in right in front of Braves & Cubs)

Phillies vs. Indians

INDIANS WIN

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog44 View Post
    I know the feeling. There goes my hopes for an undefeated Astro season. :icon_wink:

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The Cardinals are the devil -
    Don't you mean "The World Series Champion Cardinals are the devil?"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

AL

East: Red Sox
    Central: Twins
    West: A's
    Wild Card: White Sox (edging out Stanks and Tigers; fell for the "watch out for the Injuns" bandwagon too many times)

NL

East: Your 2007 Champion Atlanta Braves
    Central: Cards
    West: Dodgers
    Wild Card: Mets

BRAVES take the Twins for the hardware.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

In my dreams it would be . . .

NL-Central - Cards ('07 WS champs)
    NL - West - Dodgers
    NL - East - Braves
    NL- Wild Card - Astros

AL - Central - Twins
    AL - West - Rangers
    AL - East - Orioles (anyone but NY or Boston will do)
    AL - Wildcard - Angels

Sadly, in real life I think it will be more like . . .

Cards, Mets, Diamondbacks, and WC to Reds.
    Yankees, Tigers, Angels, and WC to White Sox.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    Here's mine:
    AL East: Red Sox
    AL Central: Indians
    AL West: Angels
    AL Wildcard: Yankees

NL East: Mets
    NL Central: Brewers
    NL West: Dodgers
    NL Wildcard: Braves

Angels over Mets for title
    How did you do on your predictions? I nailed the AL, but dropped the ball on the NL....50%

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I didn't make any predictions, but I'm glad to see the Rockies win today. The faster they win the more players they will loose to free agency and make room for minor league players like Rike. OK, I'm rushing things!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    American League

West - Angels
    Central - Indians
    East - Red Sox
    Wild Card - Tigers (will sneak in just in front of the Twins, Yankees, Blue Jays & A's)

National League

West - Dodgers
    Central - Brewers
    East - Phillies
    Wild Card - Mets (will sneak in right in front of Braves & Cubs)

Phillies vs. Indians

INDIANS WIN
    Come on Phils and Indians (unless the Cubs can actually win!)

+ Reply to Thread