+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bonds hits his first of the year

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Bonds hits his first of the year

Funny how the steroid talk seems to have died down with Barry after he hit his 7 in the spring and now his first of the year tonight. In other news, Eric Gagne hasnt done anything significant other than stay on the DL the past couple of years. Of course, I dont want to be one to make the claim that the press has something against Bonds or anything, that would be just plain silly.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Bonds hits his first of the year

Bonds hits his first of the year ...

But his trot around the bases was postponed because of high winds and the fear he would break loose from his blimp ropes and injure somebody in the stands.

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Racism?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright3030 View Post
    Racism?
    Probably not, they gave Slammin' Sammy the bye on the steroid issue, even though his numbers went from great to terrible quickly. It probably has more to do with Bonds' arrogance and treatment of the media over the years. The media is paying him back for what they felt was a slight to them for so many years. I dont blame Bonds for being a jackass to the media, I know I would be if I was famous, but it has come back to bite him in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Probably not, they gave Slammin' Sammy the bye on the steroid issue, even though his numbers went from great to terrible quickly. It probably has more to do with Bonds' arrogance and treatment of the media over the years. The media is paying him back for what they felt was a slight to them for so many years. I dont blame Bonds for being a jackass to the media, I know I would be if I was famous, but it has come back to bite him in the ass.
    agreed.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

You cant be a jackass and on steroids, you have to pick one. Sammy Sosa, McGwire decided to be nice and on roids-they get minor problems. Bonds is both, he gets major problems.

+ Reply to Thread