+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NM St. Game 3

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: NM St. Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    He couldn't catch though....I don't know how many balls he dropped or got past him during the series.
    How many catchers have to stand up to throw the ball back to the pitcher? He didn't look like a catcher. I think he was just a corner infielder they moved to catch because he they needed one. Number 25 was also moved to catch atleast one of the games.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Drove in from LR to Ruston for some bulldog baseball. It was my first Tech baseball game ever and I enjoyed it. The facility looks great. I will be attending some more games...still trying to understand the game.

Also drove around campus...I see they repainted the Tech logo on the TAC, it looks great.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Welcome to BASEBALL qng!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Drove in from LR to Ruston for some bulldog baseball. It was my first Tech baseball game ever and I enjoyed it. The facility looks great. I will be attending some more games...still trying to understand the game.

Also drove around campus...I see they repainted the Tech logo on the TAC, it looks great.
    Next time give up some notice, and we'll save ya a seat. I sit with Dwayne, HoDo, and Tech77.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Next time give up some notice, and we'll save ya a seat. I sit with Dwayne, HoDo, and Tech77.
    When you are being too much of a woman to sit on the dugout.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    When you are being too much of a woman to sit on the dugout.
    Hey they have WAY more inside information than you guys. If I'm in a bad mood, or wanna mess with people, I know where to go.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Hey they have WAY more inside information than you guys. If I'm in a bad mood, or wanna mess with people, I know where to go.
    If you wanta make the opposing team mad enough to come after you, sit over the dugout. If you wanta sit where you can learn about 1967 World Series, and where no one will laugh at you for sitting under a blanket when it's 50 degrees, sit with us.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    If you wanta make the opposing team mad enough to come after you, sit over the dugout. If you wanta sit where you can learn about 1967 World Series, and where no one will laugh at you for sitting under a blanket when it's 50 degrees, sit with us.
    Say it ain't so, Joey. We've now become what we used to laugh about - old codgers sitting with a blanket on their laps and reminiscing about the "good ole days".

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Ya'll have ya'lls blankets -

I wear flannels with the temp dips into the 40's....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Say it ain't so, Joey. We've now become what we used to laugh about - old codgers sitting with a blanket on their laps and reminiscing about the "good ole days".
    Alas, it's true. But it's been worth sitting in the cold. This year's edition of Dawgs seems to play its best in cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    You should have seen HoDo and wife this weekend. Talk about bundled up.... they were blocking the view of everyone behind them with the pallet of blankets and and jackets that they were wearing.

Doc, They got caught off guard for Game 1 and had to borrow a smelly horse blanket from Dwayne, but they busted out the winter survival gear for the remainder of the series.

+ Reply to Thread