+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tech soccer coach

Puppy DawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around hereDawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around hereDawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around here

Re: Tech soccer coach

oooops Warrior.............shhhh Post 86 on line 2 may need fixing......... your call

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFriend View Post
    oooops Warrior.............shhhh Post 86 on line 2 may need fixing......... your call
    Grow up. Nothing needs fixing. Warrior can post what he likes about who he likes. If you have a problem with it, then put him on ignore so you don't have to read what he says.

What position on the soccer team do you play?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

wait a minute, wait aahhhhh minute, they have a Keeper that looks good ....
    All of them look good, not just the keeper.

Puppy DawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around hereDawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around hereDawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around here

Dirtydawg is it! Can't you do that with mine d i r t y ! ! ! so let me get this....... warrior can say what he wants but you can chastise me for saying what I want ....warrior and I have agreed to something albeit without your approval I guess......so back off man!..... I would go on but I'm trying to keep the red marks down to two a day..................... til later then

ok risking going over 2 red marks...............WHAT position do I play on the soccer team? Is that your question Sherlock...............ok stopping now but it was good

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll Warrior View Post
    Maybe he can bring some of his players down here. Is soccer any good in Illinois?
    Dawgfriend,

First I know exactly where Chicago (Illinois) is, its 4 hour relation is the same as the 4 hour relation to Dallas. We have been recruiting girls from Dallas,Arizona, Cali and all over. The question was is there any good soccer in ILLINOIS??? I then said, that Chicago (Illinois) is a top 5 city and related the fact that Dallas is also. With Kevin's connections we will now be recruiting and signing players from two top 5 cities and their surround areas.

If you cant see how Chicago (Illinois)-relates to are there any good players in an entire state (Illinois) then something is wrong. I was not saying Chicago and Macomb are close, but answering the question is there any good soccer in Illinois-YES there is, it's in Chicago (Illinois).

I would definitely watch my sugar and caffiene. Your heart could explode any minute
    Last edited by DallasDog; 06-07-2007 at 10:20 PM.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

oh and Jay.........the thing about tournaments in Chicago.............ya think ya can get DallasDog to get back to us on that one

.........Now that's funny! ................df

I also never said anything about tournaments. Jay was simply trying to help you see the connection. Schools recruit away from their main campus-thus Chicago would be a recruiting ground.

As for soccer, the first club that comes to mind is the Chicago Magic-On par with the Dallas Texas and both are usually ranked high nationally with multiple teams. FC United Select also has a strong (boys) side not sure about their girls but they have played in the Dallas Cup recently. Sockers FC Chicago is also a quality club, and Lightening SC from Naperville Illinois is show signs of have some good up and coming teams.

So as you can see there is a very good quality of soccer in Illinois. I am sure the Magic or Sockers host a quality event like the internationally attened and respected Dallas Cup.

As for Kevin I have talked to him several times before and once since he accepted the job. He will do a very good job and this team will excel in the next 2-3 years. The talent at Tech right now is good, but there is a whole other level to reach and it can be done.
    Last edited by DallasDog; 06-08-2007 at 11:49 PM.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Dirtydawg is it! Can't you do that with mine d i r t y ! ! ! so let me get this....... warrior can say what he wants but you can chastise me for saying what I want ....warrior and I have agreed to something albeit without your approval I guess......so back off man!..... I would go on but I'm trying to keep the red marks down to two a day..................... til later then
    Okay. That's over my head, apparently. Second, Dallas and Warrior have done nothing but offer their opinions. You seem to take offense to those opinions and chose to be confrontational and condescending in your posts to them, hence my directive to grow up. I never told you not to say what you want to say. Just thought you should might want to try not to be so confrontational.

ok risking going over 2 red marks...............WHAT position do I play on the soccer team? Is that your question Sherlock...............ok stopping now but it was good
    I don't care what position you play or don't play or even if you're on the team or not. The reason for the question is that it's obvious that you have some close relationship to the situation. It's common practice on this board that when someone, like you, comes on here and takes such major offense at such trivial posts that the person is asked some sort of question, usually what position they play, to signify that they obviously have close ties to the team. If you had read some of the board before coming in with guns blazing you would probably have picked up on the hint-then again, probably not.

+ Reply to Thread