+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tech soccer coach

Bulldog RockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around here RockNRoll Warrior's Avatar

Re: Tech soccer coach

My understanding is that Jen left because the administration did not come through with promises about program. No field and so forth. Probably for a lot of the same reasons that Mitchell didn't take the job. And, I know that Mitchell had nothing to do with Stoneman being let go. Tech finally checked his background, something that they should have done years ago.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll Warrior View Post
    My understanding is that Jen left because the administration did not come through with promises about program. No field and so forth. Probably for a lot of the same reasons that Mitchell didn't take the job. And, I know that Mitchell had nothing to do with Stoneman being let go. Tech finally checked his background, something that they should have done years ago.
    Let's get the facts straight, Rich left on his own after being offered his old assistant job that he previously held with the program. He was not let go.

The reason about finally checking his background when he applies for the head coaching position and not during the previous three years he was the assistant under Jen is total bull. I don't believe that one bit. If so then what came up?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Still no coach??

Bulldog RockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around hereRockNRoll Warrior has turned a few heads around here RockNRoll Warrior's Avatar

Do you think that they could get Jose Mourinho away from Chelsea?

Puppy DawgGone is on the way down

TicToc, no coach, what the heck is going on? Is this just the administrations way of saving money on the salary while the players suffer or what? I would think that by now they could make a decision. I still think that we could get a local assistant that would do a great job.

There are a couple of well qualified assistants in the state that could do a good job. They really do need to hire a coach. Anyone that they hire now is going to be behind on recruiting for next year. And, are there going to be any players left?

Bulldog CENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the ears

This is typical of the way joakes has hired coaches for female sports in the past. If the hiring does not drag out longer, be suprised.

Puppy DawgGone is on the way down

Any new news on the soccer coach, I havent heard a word is that a good thing or bad thing. Can anyone tell me who we may be looking at now. I hear that alot of the girls are leaving Tech maybe if we get someone soon they can salvage the loss. Then again is losing players off a team that has not won a WAC game yet such a bad thing?

Hm. Nothing about a coach. Come on, someone has got to have some inside scoop. Others knew about interviewing Mitchell and posted it. Someone must know something.

Bulldog CENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the earsCENTEXDOG seems to have something between the ears

The first post in this topic was 4-9-07. Joakes might not know there is a vacancy yet. When he finds out, he'll only think of how much he can save the next 3 months if he is in charge.

That is a great point. Maybe he doesn't know. Should someone put a sign up outside the TAC to let him know?

Puppy GOJODAVIS has turned a few heads around hereGOJODAVIS has turned a few heads around here

That is a great point. Maybe he doesn't know. Should someone put a sign up outside the TAC to let him know?
    I put the sign up.Looks like it getting time to announce new coach soon.I wonder why they are taking so long to announce the new guy.

Puppy DawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around hereDawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around hereDawgFriend isn't thought very highly of around here

check the site of resume of future Tech soccer coach, whoever that may be.
    webiste, df
    Last edited by DawgFriend; 06-07-2007 at 04:05 PM.

Faber College? I looked, and there is nothing there. Is that the right site?
    Last edited by RockNRoll Warrior; 06-07-2007 at 04:55 PM.

Puppy GOJODAVIS has turned a few heads around hereGOJODAVIS has turned a few heads around here

Western Illinois? I looked, and there is nothing there. Is that the right site?
    RIGHT SITE ,SEE THE NEW COACH.

+ Reply to Thread