+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight songs

Puppy KornDawg has turned a few heads around hereKornDawg has turned a few heads around here KornDawg's Avatar

Fight songs

What college has the best fight song?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Fight songs

TECH (is there any other college?) of course. Was that supposed to be a serious question?

Puppy KornDawg has turned a few heads around hereKornDawg has turned a few heads around here KornDawg's Avatar

Just wanted to know. The dawgs fight song is sweet. fight old red & blue.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

KornDawg you befuddle and confuse me...

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I'm glad i'm not the only one, cuz this guy seems to be pretty random...

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

And all over the board! He's like a spider monkey on Red Bull.

No joke, it's like he came on the board and just started a bunch of random threads...(not to mention the creepy obsession with brian rike...)

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

He is all over the board...always. He needs to go read a book or study. He is only 11.

Omaha, hope you don't mind me calling your son(?) A spider monkey on redbull.

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    He is all over the board...always. He needs to go read a book or study. He is only 11.
    Ahh, the young fruit of thy loins...well, welcome to the board KornDawg! Perhaps your father can tame your wild spirits a little.:icon_wink:

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

"I'll come at you like a spider-monkey"
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

The only problem I have is everytime I see "Korndawg" I think "corn dog" and all that comes to mind is lspoo!

Do you guys smell that?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Omaha, hope you don't mind me calling your son(?) A spider monkey on redbull.
    Yes he is my son and yes he normally acts like a spider monkey on red bull!

LOL, hard to find too many that age that don't. But hey, we know you're raising him right though!

I am a spider monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread