+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Yet another abortion thread...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Yet another abortion thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    God gave us free will but he also said .........Thou shalt not kill.
    He certainly allows it to happen a lot though. That means we have the choice. If we didn't have the choice, it wouldn't be happening.

Maybe I'll make a thread Johnny, I had some ideas for more threads but I've been busy.

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What evidence do you have that God isn't lying to you (or promoting a 'heaven' that is inferior to an alternate afterlife)?
    Jesus Christ.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdawg View Post
    Jesus Christ.
    Yes, but how do you know that he wasn't trying to trick people into settling for a lesser afterlife instead of going with the better afterlife with Lucifer? Think about it. :icon_wink:
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Yes, but how do you know that he wasn't trying to trick people into settling for a lesser afterlife instead of going with the better afterlife with Lucifer? Think about it. :icon_wink:
    Stop it. You're just trying to get a rise out of the Christians on the board. You know better than what you are typing.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    He certainly allows it to happen a lot though. That means we have the choice. If we didn't have the choice, it wouldn't be happening.

Maybe I'll make a thread Johnny, I had some ideas for more threads but I've been busy.

I don't get what you are trying to say. Obviously he gives us free will. That doesn't mean you always pick the wrong choice because God allows you to. I can cheat on my wife if I want to. That doesn't mean I should do it. You could pick up a gun a kill someone on the freeway. That doesn't mean you should.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Stop it. You're just trying to get a rise out of the Christians on the board. You know better than what you are typing.
    Well, how do you know what I am saying is not true? How do you know Lucifer doesn't have something better for the non-Christians?
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Well, how do you know what I am saying is not true? How do you know Lucifer doesn't have something better for the non-Christians?
    Let's start here: Do YOU believe that Lucifer exsists?

Let's start here: Do YOU believe that Lucifer exsists?
    If I said "No", how would you know if I am telling the truth?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If I said "No", how would you know if I am telling the truth?
    From the metaphysics/knowledge/epistemology threads...:icon_wink:
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    From the metaphysics/knowledge/epistemology threads...:icon_wink:
    But, I could be a big liar. Maybe I don't actually agree with what I have posted on this board. If your God exists, perhaps he is a liar, too.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If your God exists, perhaps he is a liar, too.
    If he's a liar, he's not my God.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    If he's a liar, he's not my God.
    How would you know?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I don't get what you are trying to say. Obviously he gives us free will. That doesn't mean you always pick the wrong choice because God allows you to. I can cheat on my wife if I want to. That doesn't mean I should do it. You could pick up a gun a kill someone on the freeway. That doesn't mean you should.
    Yeah I never said you should because you can.

How would you know?
    Faith is believing without knowing for sure.

+ Reply to Thread