+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Imus/Rutgers

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Imus/Rutgers

Quote Originally Posted by dogeatdogworld View Post
    My goodness do you ever have anything to add to a dialogue? Geez, your "amening" is aggravating.
    What do you contribute to the dialogue, Mr. Red Dot Guy...."here's to you!"

As for what Imus said and all of that, I just saw a black comic on MAD TV do a routine where he encouraged all the rich blacks (NBA stars, rappers, etc) to buy boats to "ship whitey back to Europe." Wasn't funny, and gee, do you think a white comic could have gotten away with that, you know "ship 'em back to Africa"? No.

And what about Rosie using the "f" word in front of kids at that meeting thingy. Do you know what her apologists said: Oh, those kids hear that kind of talk all the time. Yeah. Okay, I bet the Rutgers' players hear "nappy-headed ho" and "nigger" and other such stuff too "all the time", so Imus should be allowed back on the air, huh.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I sure wish this would move to the political board.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    And what about Rosie using the "f" word in front of kids at that meeting thingy. Do you know what her apologists said: Oh, those kids hear that kind of talk all the time. Yeah. Okay, I bet the Rutgers' players hear "nappy-headed ho" and "nigger" and other such stuff too "all the time", so Imus should be allowed back on the air, huh.
    Never mind, since Rosie got canned....

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

i think begging her to stay three years when she only wanted one was hardly canned. lol. sometimes i wonder if you really believe this make up world you have created for yourself

Er, right, that's what was reported. :icon_wink:

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

you do make me laugh though dawg. you are either funny or dillusional but either way its humorous

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    you do make me laugh though dawg. you are either funny or dillusional but either way its humorous
    Thanks! Too few have a sense of humor. Or, at least, too few use it.

As for the point, fine, have it your way. I was actually giving the hyprocrites in the media (ABC) some credit. But, okay, they didn't fire Rosie. So we're back to my original point about double standards. It is NOT what is said, but who says it.

And Imus should be put back on the air, cuz, after all, the Rutgers' players have heard worse than "nappy-headed ho."

And, I agree with Champ! This thread needs to be moved to the political forum.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Finally a big company is doing something about these rappers!
    Watch the short video clip if you dare. Be forewarned.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55552

That was disgusting. I would be very disappointed if Gwen Stephani didnt drop him as well.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I can't believe this thread is still alive.

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Enough!!!!

Yeah can't someone start an Akon thread already

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

After a month, who really gives a rat's ass?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread