+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Imus/Rutgers

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Imus/Rutgers

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    He was taking up for you you dufus! You really need to go on a Gays R Us board and cry. There is no one here bashing you are telling you they even care if you are gay. If you can't handle it, stop telling people- I already told you, I don't care. This is a sports board for goodness sake. Champion is probably the only one who would defend you here - why are you dogging him?

I think he was talking to me, C&K. Or maybe even johnny.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Was he talkin' to me? Are you talking to me? I don't see anybody else in here...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I agree - he just chose Champion to quote.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I don't need to fight back. I'm a white, straight male. I own the world.
    horse haired coonass kracker !!!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I'd be happy to, dirty. But I think you missed the point that it was a media personality using his platform to attack student athletes who'd not done anything to provoke his tirade.

So how about the millions of police officers and white people in general that have done nothing to provoke the ever-so-present VIOLENT racism in rap lyrics???

You, as a straight man, have no idea what you're talking about regarding the above statement. But if you go back and read my post, you'll see that I stated that I don't claim to be correct in my assumption, it's just my position.

How is it that you can assume something like that? I personally had several homosexual friends and even worked for a homosexual, and have had several long discussions about stereotypes regarding the gay community, so I believe I can and DO know what I'm talking about.

I pointed out that my responses and name-calling are specifically aimed at those I am in conflict with. Does it justify it? No, but it is in response to attacks made. I also clearly stated free speech is something that I respect. I simply called into question Beck's defense of the Imus comments in that context. Again, you missed it on this one.

If it is not justified, then why do so? That is the first step towards anarchy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I don't need to fight back. I'm a white, straight male. I own the world.

Dang right!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

IMUS: nappy headed hoes

ROSIE: chinks, christians worse than muslims, ad nauseum

When does Rosie lose her job?

That's right, she doesn't because she is a liberal gay woman.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    IMUS: nappy headed hoes

ROSIE: chinks, christians worse than muslims, ad nauseum

When does Rosie lose her job?

That's right, she doesn't because she is a liberal gay woman.
    Another excellent example of a liberal/democrat double standard.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

blah blah blah. Boy you right wingers sure know how to reach don't you. She was making a refernce to Christians ability to suppress freedoms in this country which is dead on accurate but is not calling people names like faggot or ho. I think and you know when the line should be drawn. Don't make yourself look small minded here. And if you don't here is a lesson. It's ok to dislike or disagree with homosexuality. It is not ok to get on TV and say "I hate faggots or Edwards is a faggot". Get the difference. I sure hope so. If not here is another. Rutgers plays a physical game. Good. Rutgers women are some nappy headed ho's/ NOt good. Blame Rosie for god's sake. Get off it.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    blah blah blah. Boy you right wingers sure know how to reach don't you. She was making a refernce to Christians ability to suppress freedoms in this country which is dead on accurate
    Wow...somebody sure hasn't been keeping up with current events for the last 100 YEARS!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

And I might add that when the Dixie Chicks simply stated that they were ashamed that president
    Bush was from Texas as a joke, it was the right wing Republicans that caused an uproar and demanded that their music be supressed and taken off the air and even threatened their lives. Even not giving individual radio stations the right to play them. I think if you want to throw stones you better realize that you live in a glass house. Liberals are not the only ones going around throwing hissy fits in this country.

Wow, someone's a little sensitive and over-dramatic...when the Dixie Chicks made their statement, they put their fate in the public's hands. They should have thought about the crowd they were addressing, and furthermore, who their fan base was. The fact is, most people that really like country music tend to be conservative. So, when the statement was made, that is why the "uproar" occurred. Nobody "banned" their music from radio stations (unless of course it was the owner, which in that case, it's his call), but i'm sure plenty of people requested the music not be played (which was a service to society anyway...their music is pretty terrible). And come now, obviously those that threatened their lives fall into the "extremist" category. And for the most part, yes, liberals ARE the ones going around and thowing "hissy fits". Like I said, let's try and keep up with current events.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Could this thread please be moved to the political section?

Just because liberals are more sensative to people getting called names that are hurtful does not necessarily catorgorize them as being in the wrong. Conservatives go around calling people hos faggots and yes banning and forcing radio stations to ban a group for a tongue in cheek statement against the war and the man who started it. There was even a congressional hearing against the broadcast groups that wanted to enforce McCarthiesm. And Champion when these Republicans start this crap stand up in whatever section they put it in because I am so sick of these big mouths.
    Their time is over. They had a chance and they have fd this country up beyond even repair. Its time to get these big mouths what they deserve. Never be silent again and this catastrophy will never happen again. They are not faggots and Ho's they are gays and women and just because black rappers have made it ok to demean them in lyrics does not give intellegent people the right to follow suit. The old boys club is over.

+ Reply to Thread