+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whoopi Goldberg

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Whoopi Goldberg

Just saw a show on Bravo, "The World according to Whoopi." It's funny and inciteful. She makes a bunch of good points, about today's kids, race, etc... It should be MUST-Viewing for everyone. And I mean everyone. I enjoyed it an agreed with most of what she said. Great stuff.

At the end she tells a joke and uses the "N" word, and says, this joke will "upset the community." She made it point to ask the audience if the joke was funny, or not funny, to them because of the use of the "N" word. Interesting.

Also, during the closing credits I noticed that the show was produced by Whoopi's own production company. Hmmmm, her company is named: One Ho.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Whoopi Goldberg

I would not watch that piece of trash if there was not another show on TV. She is tasteless and crude and NOT funny.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just saw a show on Bravo, "The World according to Whoopi." It's funny and inciteful. She makes a bunch of good points, about today's kids, race, etc... It should be MUST-Viewing for everyone. And I mean everyone. I enjoyed it an agreed with most of what she said. Great stuff.

At the end she tells a joke and uses the "N" word, and says, this joke will "upset the community." She made it point to ask the audience if the joke was funny, or not funny, to them because of the use of the "N" word. Interesting.

Also, during the closing credits I noticed that the show was produced by Whoopi's own production company. Hmmmm, her company is named: One Ho.

Saw parts of the same show. I thought what she had to say wasn't only inciteful but also insightful. I like Whoopi because she tells it like she sees it. I might not agree with her always, but when I do, it's usually spot on.

By the way, Dawg80, the parrot told me to tell you "you know."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Saw parts of the same show. I thought what she had to say wasn't only inciteful but also insightful. I like Whoopi because she tells it like she sees it. I might not agree with her always, but when I do, it's usually spot on.

By the way, Dawg80, the parrot told me to tell you "you know."
    Yes, insightfully inciteful.

Yes, I do know. But I continue to go out in public nonetheless .

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I would not watch that piece of trash if there was not another show on TV. She is tasteless and crude and NOT funny.
    I don't agree with that, and especially as it pertains to this particular show. She was (is) surprisingly.....er.....conservative in many of her views.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't agree with that, and especially as it pertains to this particular show. She was (is) surprisingly.....er.....conservative in many of her views.
    I never got past the filth spewing from her mouth to care about her views.

+ Reply to Thread