+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 in a row and 14 of 17

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

10 in a row and 14 of 17

Dawgs have now swept 3 straight series!

29 - 14 and 9 - 3.

I said I would judge this team at the midway point of WAC play. I think we are a Top - 3 WAC team and possibly Top 1 or 2. Great momentum going to Hawaii.

Keep it rolling and oh yea, thanks to Sim for NOT changing the rotation 4 weeks ago. Glad you are our coach and not some of these posters (that have disappeared recently)!

OD

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: 10 in a row and 14 of 17

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post

29 - 14 and 9 - 3.

I said I would judge this team at the midway point of WAC play. I think we are a Top - 3 WAC team and possibly Top 1 or 2. Great momentum going to Hawaii.

Keep it rolling and oh yea, thanks to Sim for NOT changing the rotation 4 weeks ago. Glad you are our coach and not some of these posters (that have disappeared recently)!

OD

Me too, as in glad he is the coach, even though I am still not sold on Rupert. Big Luke and Moseley have all of my confidence, Rupert just kinda scares me. Sim is a hell of a coach. We need to lock him in for 5 years. If the Dawgs go post season, one could argue that he has turned the program around.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Yes, no joke!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Rooster, the program is turned around. Hell Sim deserves ANY contract, much less a 5-year one.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

The SSU sweep is nice in that it buys back giving them the series in Ruston.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Me too, as in glad he is the coach, even though I am still not sold on Rupert. Big Luke and Moseley have all of my confidence, Rupert just kinda scares me. Sim is a hell of a coach. We need to lock him in for 5 years. If the Dawgs go post season, one could argue that he has turned the program around.
    I agree. Rupert has 43 SO so far, but has an ERA of 7+. I'm pulling for him like everyone else. Pitching has got to gell for us to get to Omaha.

I would like to emphasize that I don't know Jack.. about coaching, but thank God we live in America where we are free to express out opinion.

By the way, I didn't get to listen to the games today. Did Rike get a HR? I saw where he got a triple.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I'll edit this for you. "Since the dawgs are sniffing and talking about post-season 2 seasons in a row, NOBODY can argue that he has not already turned this program around.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I agree that he has turned it around. I said that b/c I knew a couple of democrats on here would argue just for the sake of arguing. We need to lock him in now for a 5 year deal before another school comes calling. His wife does have a good job and his son is in high school, but a school with a smart sports administration will come knocking. He is a winner.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post

29 - 14 and 9 - 3.

OD
    I remember you setting up that particular criteria. You, and others, are right on.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

How long is Sim left under contract after this year?

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

this democrat had his doubts but I am glad he is getting hot at this time of the year as opposed to last year when they faded down the stretch. Keep it up Diamond Dawgs

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that he has turned it around. I said that b/c I knew a couple of democrats on here would argue just for the sake of arguing. We need to lock him in now for a 5 year deal before another school comes calling. His wife does have a good job and his son is in high school, but a school with a smart sports administration will come knocking. He is a winner.
    AMEN!

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    this democrat had his doubts but I am glad he is getting hot at this time of the year as opposed to last year when they faded down the stretch. Keep it up Diamond Dawgs
    This is the time last year things turned for the worst. Hate to have to point that out, but my point is that the next two series are so important for anything to improve from the year before. by the way, has anyone heard that today is jackie robinson day? (so much sarcasm)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    How long is Sim left under contract after this year?
    What's a baseball contract??

Hey, what year of HS is Sim's kid in??

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    What's a baseball contract??

Hey, what year of HS is Sim's kid in??
    freshman

+ Reply to Thread