+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IMPORTANT HAWAII SERIES

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball IMPORTANT HAWAII SERIES

Less Than 600 Tickets Remain For Rainbow Baseball Saturday

Release Date: 04/16/07

HONOLULU - Less than 600 tickets remain for the University of Hawai`i Rainbow baseball team's game against Louisiana Tech on Saturday, April 21, at 6:35 p.m., at Les Murakami Stadium. The capacity of the stadium is 4,312.

In order to avoid lines at the stadium, fans are encouraged to buy tickets in advance through UH's Print@Home system, which allows them to purchase tickets online at HawaiiAthletics.com and print the tickets on their home or office computers. The Rainbows also face the Bulldogs on Friday, April 20, at 6:35 p.m. and Sunday, April 22, at 1:05 p.m. Approximately 1,200 tickets remain for the Friday contests. After losing 6 straight games to Hawaii, we need to get off to a good start Friday night and take the opening game. Let's hope the team takes off the tourist hats Thursday and gets down to the business at hand this weekend. These are 3 VERY IMPORTANT games.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: IMPORTANT HAWAII SERIES

Wow, nice crowd. However, we're on a roll right now. I see the Dawgs taking 2 of 3 from the bows.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

2 of 3 would be great and a BIG step to winning the WAC! We MUST get 1 of 3.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: IMPORTANT HAWAII SERIES

Last season on this date we were 25-13 with 13 conference games to play. We lost 2 of 3 to Sac St, were then swept 3 games by N Mex St and 4 games by Hawaii.We then took 2 of 3 from N Mex St @ home. So we ended up losing 10 of 13 conference games to end our season. Apples and oranges.....this is an entirely diferrent team this year.Dr. Szymanski has put this team on a strength and conditioning program that will get us over the end of season hump that we tripped on last year (fatigue,used up pitching arms,etc). I remember Lacy trying to finish the season with a sore arm.We went into the conference tournament with a used up pitching staff. I think we'll be in much better shape come conference tournament time in May.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    2 of 3 would be great and a BIG step to winning the WAC! We MUST get 1 of 3.
    Guys -

Ya'll know I preach taking 2 out of 3 every 3 games is the key -

But, right now, I'm trying VERY HARD not to get greedy - (I think all of us would have accepted a 3 & 3 trip)...

THIS WEEKEND

1 out of 3 would be nice (4 for 6 on the swing)

2 out of 3 would be unbeivable ( 5 for 6 on the swing)

a SWEEP would be absolutely TREMENDOUS....

Falcon said before they left that he felt they would come back with 30+ wins - I sure hope he is right....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Guys -

But, right now, I'm trying VERY HARD not to get greedy - (I think all of us would have accepted a 3 & 3 trip)...

THIS WEEKEND

Falcon said before they left that he felt they would come back with 30+ wins - I sure hope he is right....

With this road trip I would love 1. 1 at a time baby 1 at a time!

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Guys -

THIS WEEKEND

I agree, 3 would be a good thing.

+ Reply to Thread