+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st time since '91 / '92 seasons

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

1st time since '91 / '92 seasons

In 1991 we went 31 - 26 and in 1992 we went 21 - 18. We are close to our first back-to-back winning seasons since then.

Great job coaches and players.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: 1st time since '91 / '92 seasons

57 games one season and 39 the next. What was up with that, I wonder?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    57 games one season and 39 the next. What was up with that, I wonder?
    strike-shortened season

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

rain?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    rain?
    Jim Oakes decided they played too many games!!

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

I think was all the snow from the intense global warming. Of course that doesn't make much sense really, but neither does global warming. Or mentechsters for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by farright3030 View Post
    I think was all the snow from the intense global warming. Of course that doesn't make much sense really, but neither does global warming. Or mentechsters for that matter.
    Farright, did you realize yesterday was Jackie Robinson day?

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Yes, apparently there was this guy named jackie robinson and he broke the color barrier. I wasn't completely sure it was his day because they only mentioned it around 1000 times during Sunday Night Baseball. It is a good thing that racism is no longer around. We would never point out something about someone and celebrate that person only because of the color of their skin nowadays.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright3030 View Post
    Yes, apparently there was this guy named jackie robinson and he broke the color barrier. I wasn't completely sure it was his day because they only mentioned it around 1000 times during Sunday Night Baseball. It is a good thing that racism is no longer around. We would never point out something about someone and celebrate that person only because of the color of their skin nowadays.
    I'm sure the show wouldn't have been as repetitive if half the games hadn't been postponed due to the monsoon...

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    I'm sure the show wouldn't have been as repetitive if half the games hadn't been postponed due to the monsoon...
    I dont know about that. ESPN had its agenda set a while back for last night.

+ Reply to Thread