Quote Originally Posted by yup_its_me View Post
I have to agree w/ "TECH88", Coach Long is responsible for the team and the players' attitudes. No matter how good the player you have is, they will not go anywhere if they don't have the proper coach to guide them the correct way. I also think there is a great lack of discipline w/ in the team. I mean seriously, what kind of coach allows players to walk off the court when the game is not completely over because they are frustrated or upset? When you allow players to act as they wish in frustrating situations w/ no disciplinary action, you are pretty much telling them that it is ok to do so. Just because they might be upper classmen or on the starting line up, doesn't make it acceptable to give up or act out when they feel they can't take it anymore. W/ that being said, I hope w/ the new starting 5 they have coming for next year and the "fresh start" that some are hoping for, comes a new and fresh attitude and new tactics from Coach Long, otherwise, better luck next time...
I wish Eboni the best in wherever she may go, I know she will be able to play to her full potential w/ the right leadership and guidance...

I agree with your criticism of Coach Long. Glad you said it and not me because had I said it, it would have been viewed as ........."negative".