+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgina Tech Shootings

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Virgina Tech Shootings

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vte...ing/index.html

17 people were shot as of right now and 1 is dead

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Virgina Tech Shootings

That article has me confused. Is there more than one person dead? The headline says one dead, yet in the article it says that at the second shooting location, there are multiple casualites. Isn't a casualty when somoene dies?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

yes . . . they are now saying there may be more . . . There was 2 seperate shooting areas but they think there is one shooter

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070416/..._tech_shooting

Puppy Thor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around here

We are hearing here that there are at least 20 confirmed dead and something close to 30 wounded.

yea i just heard that on CNN 22 people dead including the shooter!

Puppy Thor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around here

Live video feed from Blacksburg station: http://a999.l1234555656.c12345.n.lm....eflector:55656

We are hearing that who they think was the shooter was running around wearing a orange helmet with a black cape. He lined up students and shot them execution style. Unbelieveable.

Thats what I my mom just heard!

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

a friend who went to college there just emailed me and a bunch of friends. He's pretty upset.

Cant wait to here the spin when we finally get around to some sensible gun control, as all civilized countries in this world have.

"Semi-automatic weapons dont kill 22 people and injury 30. People kill people."

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Oh I am sure they will be blaming his high school baseball coach for cutting him off of the team, or his football coach for not starting him. The liberal media will blame EVERYONE but the lunatic himself. They will spin it and spin it. Unbelievable. I am sad by all of this, but also very angry. I get violently angry at things like this. The guy who did this is such a coward, and then to kill himself. To do this to people undesrving. I am sure every damn psychiatrist in VA will be on their campus trying to see what went wrong. I tell you what went wrong. This guy was a lunatic. There are lunatics in this world. Some dumb ass reporter was saying there are warning signs like this and this could have possibly been prevented. What a moron. How can you prevent lunatics from stuff like this? This truly saddens my heart that these kids won't get to expereince life, have children, etc . . . all b/c of a lunatic. I wish he were alive so I could get my hands on him. I would torture him to the utmost torture that one could think of.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

32 confirmed dead now.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor444 View Post
    We are hearing that who they think was the shooter was running around wearing a orange helmet with a black cape. He lined up students and shot them execution style. Unbelieveable.
    not that it matters but as per individual that was shot it was an Asian man wearing a maroon hat and a black coat. said they baracaded the door because he was trying to get back in the class room

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    a friend who went to college there just emailed me and a bunch of friends. He's pretty upset.

Cant wait to here the spin when we finally get around to some sensible gun control, as all civilized countries in this world have.

"Semi-automatic weapons dont kill 22 people and injury 30. People kill people."

Imagine that, a damn liberal trying to dish the blame off on "gun control" instead of the person responsible for this. Blame the gun, not the person. That's unbelievable.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor444 View Post
    32 confirmed dead now.
    Wow! The previous worst was 16 at the Univ of Texas in 1966.
    Go Tech!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Maybe I've been reading too many of Brian's posts, but I can't help but believe that there is more to this than being told to reporters. If the gunman is dead, then why the haste in tracing the gun and other evidence. When you read the articles, it talks about the BATF and FBI and all the agencies tracing the serial number on the gun to see who it belongs to and trying find all this information out as soon as possible. I'm wondering if they're thinking this could be terrorist related with the bomb threats they've had lately.

+ Reply to Thread