+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little Rock BB&Bers...

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Little Rock BB&Bers...

I need your help here. As I mentioned a month ago my wife and I are moving to LR area in June. We are looking at property to buy when we move. There is a listing in Bryant that we are particularly interested in. How are the Bryant schools? What is Bryant like as a city? How long would the commute be from say Bryant High to War Memorial Stadium (or UAMS)? My wife's shifts will start at 7 AM so she will miss most of the morning Rush Hour. Mapquest says 20 minutes, is that accurate?

Thanks for any input you may have.

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Re: Little Rock BB&Bers...

Bryant is not too far from War Memorial, 15 minutes I would say?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrassyNoleHitman View Post
    I need your help here. As I mentioned a month ago my wife and I are moving to LR area in June. We are looking at property to buy when we move. There is a listing in Bryant that we are particularly interested in. How are the Bryant schools? What is Bryant like as a city? How long would the commute be from say Bryant High to War Memorial Stadium (or UAMS)? My wife's shifts will start at 7 AM so she will miss most of the morning Rush Hour. Mapquest says 20 minutes, is that accurate?

Thanks for any input you may have.
    How are the Bryant schools? Really good public school system. Believe they are building or have built a new middle school. Their website.

What is Bryant like as a city? Clean community. Growing at a steady pace. Interstate construction project is complete more businesses coming to Bryant. New suburbs are popping up. Dry county, but you can buy liquor at the county line. Most ppl who live there work in LR and live in Bryant.

How long would the commute be from say Bryant High to War Memorial Stadium (or UAMS)? If her shift starts at 7AM....I would leave the house at 6:20-30AM from Bryant to travel and find parking. Theres hardly any traffic that early. The traffic gets bad around the I-430/ I-630 ramp at 7:15-30AM. You got ppl from Bryant/Benton...also ppl from West Little Rock trying to head to UAMS or downtown...so that intersection gets pretty bad sometimes.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I don't know what you are looking for (or if this Bryant deal will work out for you), but my parent's neighbors are selling their house in Sherwood. PM me if you want some more info. I lived in Bryant briefly, but it was so long ago that I can't help much here.

+ Reply to Thread