+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mangum to leave Techsters - Shreveport Times

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Mangum to leave Techsters - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

Eboni Mangum, who would have been the Lady Techsters' only returning starter for next season, has decided to leave the program for an undisclosed school, The Times has learned.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Puppy yup_its_me is an unknown yup_its_me's Avatar

Re: Mangum to leave Techsters - Shreveport Times

I'm sure Eboni made her decission on what was best for her. I wish her the best wherever she goes!!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Don't let that door smack your ass on the way out!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Later.

Puppy hbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehbcu Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

her brother went to Prairie View A&M...who knows...

Puppy JohnDoe is an unknown JohnDoe's Avatar

She's still in some of my classes so I guess she's waiting till the end of the quarter.
    "We'll lead, you follow, everyone else...get the hell out of the way" ~ Kerry Rupp

Puppy tech fan is an unknown

Is she transferring to another school to play basketball?

+ Reply to Thread