+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rocker's Dad killed in crash

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Rocker's Dad killed in crash

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Sad day for one of the true great ones.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: Rocker's Dad killed in crash

Sorry to hear that.
    Go Tech!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright3030 View Post
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Sad day for one of the true great ones.
    Thanks for posting and it is sad, but I do have to ask, is John Rocker the truly great one or is his dad the truly great one?

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

I was referring to Rocker, but his dad may have been great, I dont know. Wasnt he a state senator or something like that?

+ Reply to Thread