+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shreveport-Bossier Alumni Chapter ?

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Warning Re: Shreveport-Bossier Alumni Chapter ?

UPDATE:

Just to let everyone know, we will soon post information about a meeting for S-B alumni that we are planning next week (April 30-May4th). It will be at night, very informal but hopefully a start on organizing what many of us belive will be the strongest Tech alumni chapter anywhere.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Shreveport-Bossier Alumni Chapter ?

can't make that meeting but keep posting the plans. I'll be in s'port next year and would love to help out with whatever I can.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    UPDATE:

Just to let everyone know, we will soon post information about a meeting for S-B alumni that we are planning next week (April 30-May4th). It will be at night, very informal but hopefully a start on organizing what many of us belive will be the strongest Tech alumni chapter anywhere.
    I am in also.
    Please post a time and place ASAP. I have a few others that don't come here that should be interested and I would like to let them know about it.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I an in the port city and am ready to help. keep me informed.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Warning Re: Shreveport-Bossier Alumni Chapter ?

A meeting for interested Shreveport- Bossier alumni has been scheduled for next Thursday night, May 3rd at the El Chico Resturant in Bossier City - located at 2050 Old Minden Rd. Take exit 21 of I-20.

A room has been reserved starting at 6:00 p.m There is no charge but the manager has asked that all try to eat or drink something while there - I know Tech people are more than capable of doing that.

The purpose of the meeting is to discuss organizing a Tech Alumni chapter for the Shreveport-Bossier area. Please let everyone know about the meeting - all are welcome and bring your ideas and spirit.

Please feel free to send me private emails if you have any questions or suggestions. Many of you have already responded and thank you for your interest.

Between now and the meeting I will post a outline of what all of you are expecting. The meeting will be informal but we will get started in building the best and biggest La Tech alumni chapter anywhere.

Jdubyadawg

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Are you just trying to get into the recruiting section?:icon_wink:

I am not worthy of that, besides if I picked recruits like I pick political candidates, Ruston HS would beat us in a scrimmage.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    I am not worthy of that, besides if I picked recruits like I pick political candidates, Ruston HS would beat us in a scrimmage.
    I think they did last year. :bigcry:

or

does this uncover the reasoning for closed practices??

I am much more optimistic for '07

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Admins, is there a way that we can send an e-mail to all the S'port/Bossier area DAWGS that have registered with this site??

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Admins, is there a way that we can send an e-mail to all the S'port/Bossier area DAWGS that have registered with this site??

Sure. Get a pencil and paper and then go through all the usernames and see which ones are from the Shreveport area. Write down their emails if present, then open your email account and send away. You better get started early, though. There are over 2,000 members to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Sure. Get a pencil and paper and then go through all the usernames and see which ones are from the Shreveport area. Write down their emails if present, then open your email account and send away. You better get started early, though. There are over 2,000 members to this site.
    Thanks smartass. Ya think that may be why I'm looking for a shortcut!?!?!

Just a reminder -

A meeting for interested Shreveport- Bossier alumni has been scheduled for next Thursday night, May 3rd at the El Chico Resturant in Bossier City - located at 2050 Old Minden Rd. Take exit 21 of I-20.

A room has been reserved starting at 6:00 p.m There is no charge but the manager has asked that all try to eat or drink something while there - I know Tech people are more than capable of doing that.

The purpose of the meeting is to discuss organizing a Tech Alumni chapter for the Shreveport-Bossier area. Please let everyone know about the meeting - all are welcome and bring your ideas and spirit.

Please feel free to send me private emails if you have any questions or suggestions. Many of you have already responded and thank you for your interest.

Between now and the meeting I will post a outline of what all of you are expecting. The meeting will be informal but we will get started in building the best and biggest La Tech alumni chapter anywhere.

Yet another reminder of the reminder of the meeting TONIGHT:

A room has been reserved starting at 6:00 p.m
    There is no charge but the manager has asked that all try to eat or drink something while there - I know Tech people are more than capable of doing that.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

How'd this turn out?

+ Reply to Thread